•22•

1 week later.

YOUR POV

It's been 1 week and I'm discharged out of the hospital. So is that Jimin guy. We still don't "remember" each other. Well I don't even think we met. But my Mom said we were married and in love. Lies. But I do get this weird feeling around him.

Today my Mom and Dad want me to meet Jimin one more time before I'm sure about starting a new life and moving on. They really want us together I guess. We'll see what happens.

I got dressed and got in the car with my Mom and Dad.

Once we arrived, we got out of the car and went inside the house to meet the Park family.

We got inside and our parents made Jimin and I go for a little walk.

He started walking out the house so I just followed.

We walked for a while in awkward silence and at one point we arrived near a park so we just decided to walk there. He finally broke the silence.

Jimin: Were we actually together? Did we actually have memory loss?
Me: I don't know. But I feel like our parents are lying because I don't recognize you one bit.
Jimin: Neither do I and I think if we loved each other enough we would remember. So you're probably right about them lying.
Me: Yeah.

Jimin: I'll never love you.
(He didn't actually say it)
I suddenly got a sharp pain in my head. I remember someone telling me that. Wait why is this happening. This pain is unbearable. I shut my eyes tight and opened them once the pain stopped. A memory coming back?

Jimin: Hey! You alright?
Me: U-um...yeah. I just h-had a memory I think.
Jimin: oh ok....
Me: I think we should head back.

He just nodded and we started walking back.

Once we got back we talked to our parents.

Me: Mom, I want to move on. I don't remember him.
Mom: Alright honey, I respect your decision.

While on the other side of the room....

Jimin: I want to move on, I don't remember her.
Mrs.Park: Jimin...I hope you're making a good decision.

After us talking to our parents privately I walked up to Jimin.

I gave him a hug and he seemed to hug back. I wanted to say one thing before I leave.

Me: Goodbye Jimin. Even though I don't know you, it was nice to meet you.
Jimin: Goodbye Y/n. Nice to meet you too.

We separated from our hug and went our own ways.

**SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER**