•16•

Saturday

Jimin POV

I woke up slowly until I realized...DID Y/N COME HOME LAST NIGHT?

I jumped out of bed to check her room. I opened the door to see a neat bed but a little messy in the middle like someone was sitting on the bed. Did she come home? Where is she?

I am so confused. I checked everywhere upstairs and she's not here.

I decided to take on last check around the house. I haven't checked the kitchen yet.

I walked down stairs and my eyes widen.

I see a lifeless y/n on the floor.

I ran to her and started to shake her.

Me: Y/n? Y/N!! WAKE UP!

I saw her slowly open her eyes and her yes are bloodshot, her lips are purple, her face is pale and she looks really weak.

Me: What happened?

Y/n: I-I t-think i p-passed o-out when I c-came home.

She was still trying to wake herself up more. I do feel guilty for kicking her out though.

I felt her forehead and it's steaming hot. She has a fever. I picked her up bridal style and started to walk up to her room. She fell asleep in my arms which I found cute. Wait..Jimin stop. You have a girlfriend. Minsu.

I kept walking and walking and walking until I finally arrived at her bedroom door. I lightly opened the door with my hand while still holding her carefully then I used my foot to open the door more. I walked towards her bed and set her down lightly. I covered her with a blanket and went to get a cold washcloth.

I went to her bathroom and looked through a cupboard for a washcloth. While looking I found..her blades. I sighed. She still uses those after I told her not to? Well..why would she listen to me? I grabbed the bags and through them in the garbage in my room so that she can't find them later. I walked back and got a washcloth and got some cold water on it. I put it on her forehead and sat at the side of her bed. I lightly grabbed her wrists to see there aren't any recent cuts. But there are scars still healing from cuts a while ago. I'm happy she hasn't cut since I told her though. Hopefully she is stopping.

I decided to go hang out with Minsu.

I grabbed my keys and got to my car. I got to the café we were going to hang out and saw her arrive but she had a lot of makeup on. I mean a lot! I can't even see her face really. Y/n doesn't wear makeup. She just wears light makeup on rare occasions.

I stood up and went to go say Hi to her.

Me: Hey Minsu.
Minsu: What happened to calling me jagiya?
Me: O-oh yeah mianhe jagiya.
Minsu: Its fine Oppa.

She said as she gave me a sloppy kiss on the lips. They're are getting annoying now. All she wants to do is make out with me. Why do I like her again? Oh yeah she's pretty and has a nice body. I really need to stop myself from doing that. I need to start liking people from the personality and no your outside image.

We started walking around the town holding hands but I just feel uncomfortable. It doesn't feel right. I need to end this.

Me: Minsu?
Minsu: Yes Oppa?
Me: I want to break up.

Her eyes widen but then she shows a smirk. Wth?

Minsu: Alright But can we go to the club before you go home?
Me: Sure I mean I haven't drank in a little while so why not?
Minsu: Alright. Let's go.

She drags me to my car and makes me drive. We get there and walk in to the bar table. I only ordered one shot. While Minsu ordered 11. I already took my shot and I feel fine.

Minsu shoved 7 shots in front of me.

Minsu: Drink these. They're really good.

Especially the dumb person I am. I drank it. Now I'm feeling woozy. And all dizzy. I don't even know what's happening anymore. All I know right now is I got dragged to a car.

Once we arrived the person brought me to a room which is familiar. My room?

The girl put me on the bed and started kissing my neck. Who is this? Minsu?

I was so lost in the moment I didn't realize her already in her undergarments which turned me on so much. I slammed my lips onto hers. I started kissing her neck and leaving hickeys. Which made her moan.

I realized what was doing for a second and stopped. WHAT THE HELL JIMIN? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

I grabbed her clothes and threw them at her.

Me: G-GET OUT!
Minsu: But don't you want me?

She said with a smirk.

Me: No! Get out of my house! I already said were over.
Minsu: Fine.

I sighed. Why did I get out of control like that? I regret it. I definitely do.

-~+-~+<;**^•^**;>+~-+~-

YOUR POV

I wake up and I'm in my bed. I have a cloth on my forehead. Did Jimin do this? All I remember is getting water last night. I get up and get in some more comfortable clothes. It's already dark outside.

I get out of my room and hear something very unpleasant........A moan.

Wait nope that's two...nope three.

Is that Minsu? What the hell are they doing in that room?

I feel tears rolling down my cheeks though. Why does Jimin have to do this to me?

I start walking downstairs until I hear footsteps behind me and I see Minsu still putting her top on.

Minsu: OMG y/n! Jimin is so good in bed.
Me: And you want me to care!?

I wast trying my hardest not to cry but for some reason her voice didn't seem truthful. Like she was lying.
She got out of the house quick and I just went to the T.V with tears still rolling down my cheeks.

After about ten minutes of crying I hear footsteps. Jimin.

He looks right at me and runs to me.

Jimin: Are you Okay now? How is your head? Are you crying!?
Me: I'm fine. Why do you care? Shouldn't you go back to having fun in bed with Minsu?
Jimin: Y-you heard that?
Me: ........
Jimin: Minsu got me drunk and I didn't know what I was doing I promise. I stopped it before it went to far.
Me: Okay..
Jimin: We broke up.
Me: What?!
Jimin: I broke up with her because....I have a wife.

He sat beside me on the couch and next thing you know....

He's leaning in.

Sorry for late updating. I hope you liked it and I will see you guys next chapter!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️