sept

chapter seven - operation byeler

"anyway kiddo, why don't you stand up and introduce yourself?" mr

"anyway kiddo, why don't you stand up and introduce yourself?" mr. clarke asked eleven. the blonde wig clad girl had no clue what was going on, heck, she was trembling from fear. but mike turned his body around and assured her that everything was going to be okay, and all she had to do was stand up. and she did.

"what's your name?"

eleven knew this question. yes, yes, mike asked her this, to which she replied eleven. "el—"

"ELEANOR!" mike shouted.

"MIKE'S COUSIN!" wailed dustin.

"FROM SWEDEN!" said lucas.

"SHE HATES IT THERE!" yelled max.

confused eleven stayed quiet and nodded, as the rest of the classroom erupted in snickers.

"ooookaaaaayyy...," mr. clarke skeptically said, "well, it's nice to meet you, eleanor, you can sit down now. alright class, today we're going to discuss types of bonds between atoms. there are ionic bonds, covalent bonds, and hydrogen bonds."

while mike and will were busy taking notes, an idea popped into the head of max mayfield, so suddenly, so randomly, she had no idea where it came from, but it formulated in her head so rapidly, that she felt she had to put it to action. it was perfect, the redhead thought as she smirked mischievously, it's absolutely perfect.

max waited until the end of class to share her plan with lucas and dustin.

-

"So you guys, mike seems really into that will character, don't he?" the ginger girl said to the two.

"oh god, max, what do you have up your sleeve this time?" lucas chortled, looking at her intrigued by whatever she was thinking.

"well, maybe, just maybe, if we can get them alone for long enough, or if we get to know will a little more, maybe, we can get mike and will to...y'know," maxine giggled like an air-head, "we can get them together."

"i really think they should be together, max, but playing cupid never ends well," stated dustin, his eyes squinting in skepticism, "plus, mike doesn't like you, and will doesn't know you."

"come on, dustin! why don't we snoop around, y'know? get to know will and...try to get them alone together (I DONT KNOW WHERE YOURE GOING BUT DO YOU GOT ROOM FOR ONE MORE TROUBLED SOU)!"

"i'm so in." lucas yelled enthusiastically.

"dustin?"

"alright, i'm in!"

"operation byeler is a go."

A/ N: short chapter but i hope this book gets better. i really needed to update. I hope you guys are enjoying this book bc i kind of hate it :( anyway

I'm eleven so stfu

also I'm sssosooso freaking out rn bc i smiled at my crush and he blushed ajamnsvskskks ITS BDHSJAA NOT HAHDBHDUSU THAT HSHSJDIISWKJE BIG IEJD OF HSHSJSIS A KDJSJSJ DEAL

follow my insta if youre not already
@ partypilots
@ kristinbopps
@ vikkindia

PLEASE COMMENT MORE ON MY BOOKS I LOVE WHEN YOU GUYS COMMENT ❤️❤️

COMMENT

IM WATCHING YOU