Chapter 37

Why hello loves! As you can see, you reached the goal! YAY! So! I have an update for you! :) The story is sadly coming to a close. One more chapter (which may be a prologue) and that's it! Sad face! But! I WILL be doing an Olivia and Louis spin off! SO! Get excited for that! Same drift, you want a new chapter? Then comment and vote! It's going to be the last chapter, so let's go out with a bang! I need 33 comments or 60 votes in order to post a new chapter! I love you all! Thanks for all your support! XxX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mel’s POV

“Gorgeous, time to wake up,” my favorite British voice whispers in my ear as his lips gently peck the tip of my nose.

“NOOOO!”I moan and turn my face back into the pillow, slowly sinking back into the bed.

“Mel. You want to get up this morning I promise,” Liam laughs as he wraps his arms around my waist.

“Can’t we stay like this?” I wine snuggling closer to Liam’s chest.

“Yah, okay. Let me just call off all my plans,” he says over dramatically as he starts to get up.

“No!” I protest, “I’m coming. I’m coming,” I mumble as I force my legs to the edge of the bed. I put my feet on the floor to stand. Shit. I fell. In the morning, I’m always dizzy and my legs seem to lack muscle. I hear Liam chuckle as he swiftly picks me up, kisses my forehead, and carries me to the sink. I mumble incoherent words as I splash my face with water to wake up.

AH! Can’t see! Water and soap in eyes! Where is the towel! My hands, blindly, flail about my bathroom struggling to find a towel. I feel something cotton. This will do. I wipe my face and blink as I regain vision.

“Why hello,” Liam chuckles as he looks down at me. I look down at my hands to see that the cotton I was using was, in fact, his shirt. Shit.

“I’m so sorry!” I panic trying to dry his now wet shirt with a real paper towel.

“It’s fine love! Go get changed!”

I finally am ready for the day. I’m wearing a cute striped sundress with a heart-shaped neck, an American Apparel bow clipped in my hair, Steve Madden oxford-flats, the heart necklace Liam gave me for my Birthday, and, of course, my promise ring. I finally take in Liam’s appearance. Gosh Darn. He looks HOT. His blue plaid shirt shows off his abs and biceps so well. This is why I appreciate guys who keep themselves fit; it’s good for their health and good for my eyes. ;) 

“You are stunning,” Liam breathes as he gently takes my waist and pecks me on the lips.

“You aren’t too bad yourself,” I wink and peck him again.

HONK HONK

“That’s our ride!” Liam says enthusiastically practically dragging me out the door.

Outside is Niall driving a cute jeep that looks like it’s made for terrain. Where are we going!?

“Have fun!” Niall smiled dropping the keys into Liam’s hand and winking at him. Hmm Suspicious.

“Thanks Ni,” Liam beamed, “Your food is on the counter,”

“So that’s why Niall got the car for us,” I laugh as I step into the jeep.

“He’ll do anything for food. Sometimes I’m worried that boy will sell his soul for a burger,” Liam laughed.

We talked like that the whole ride as he kept one hand on my leg and one hand on the wheel. Yes I was afraid we were gonna crash at first, but I trust him. Everything is so relaxed with him. He makes me laugh, he makes me think, he makes me who I am. I can’t see my life without him.