Chapter 34

Hello! As promised, I updated!! YAY! I may extend this chappie later because it's sooo short. BUT to make up for the shortness I added a picture of what I think Emmaline's dress would look like. (or close to it. I designed something but wattpad wont lemme load it unless it's a website. So look at the dress on the side. Now a LOW back(basically no back) and a huge beaded or laced bow tied around the waist with it showing in the back. Once I get 15 comments or 50 votes on this chappie I will update! <3 you all 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma’s POV

Holy fuck. Harry is gonna make me cry. That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me. He made me a song! A SONG! AHHH! I could squeal right now. He is so cute. He is so amazing.

He is so perfect.

My speech is going to be awful compared to his.

“Emmaline? You have written Harry some vows?” the creepy old priest man asks.

“Uh… yah,” I barely make out. It’s really hard to talk when you’re smiling so wide.

“Harry,” I begin but my voice squeaks and I have to clear my throat. I can feel the heat crawl up to my chees as I blush. AHHHH! Did I seriously just awkwardly laugh that off? Yes I did…… great.

“Sorry,” I mumble as I fiddle with the paper in my hands. My knees are seriously shaking. I’m so nervous.

I look up from the paper to see Harry’s gorgeous face smiling at me reassuringly as he nods for me to continue. Just seeing his face rejuvenates me. All my fears are gone for I only see him.

“I find it kind of ironic that when I was younger I told everyone I was going to marry THE Harry Styles. Everyone called me crazy. Ha! I showed them,” I smile at him and receive a chuckle from the audience.

“But I’m not standing here now, about to say my vows just because I was determined to marry you and show up everyone who doubted me. I’m standing here now, because you are the person for me. You make me feel beautiful, although I see myself otherwise. You pick me up when the whole world crashes down on me. You brighten my day with a simple gesture. You are honestly the most caring, compassionate, funny, loving guy I have ever met. Yes, even funnier than Lou. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. By marrying you, I will be marrying my best friend. I will love you forever and always,” I say directly to him. I didn’t even need the paper. I memorized it without realizing it.

As I put away the paper to symbolize that I am finished, my heart flutters as I see Harry mouth “I love you”.

I mouth back “I love you too”

“With this ring, I thee wed,” Harry says before slipping on my ring.

“With this ring, I thee wed,” I almost whisper as I slip the ring onto his finger. We are smiling so wide that we must look possessed. But I do not care. I am so happy; I might as well be floating.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife!" The priest says, "You may.."

“KISS THE BRIDE!” Lou interjects.

Harry and I laugh as I gaze into his shining eyes. He gently grabs the small of my back and pulls me close to him as I wrap my arms around his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember once I get 15 comments or 50 votes on this chappie I will update! <3 you all

XxX