Chapter 7

Liam’s POV

“okay boys you will be making a music video to ‘Stole My Heart’ here in California” said buncle Simon. We were in his apartment in California discussing our plans for the net month. Harry was throwing a ball against the wall, Louis was looking at his hands like they were very interesting, Niall was resisting the urge to raid Simon’s food cabinets, Zayn was sneaking glances at the mirror behind Simon, and I was fiddling with my buzz light year Lego keychain. The boys expect me to take notes on my phone and pay attention for them… But right now I just keeping staring at my IPhone trying to decide if texting Melanie would seem too desperate or not. “And a girl will be chosen for each of you to sing to,” Simon continues, “The director was thinking to chose girls that were hard core fans.” “Maybe Liam should sing to MELANIE,” Harry teased and I lightly punched him in the arm. “Shut up,” I mutter, “how do you even know he name? I haven’t told you!” I protested. “You didn’t have to. You whisper her name in your sleep,” Zayn said blatantly taking the seat next to me. I blush a deep crimson red. I never blush this much. Wow this girl has a huge effect on me and I still haven’t had a date with her yet. “Okay. Okay. Settle down boys. We can discuss Liam’s crush after the meeting,” Simon smiled saving me the embarrassment of this conversation for a little while longer. Simon continued to give us the information of the video and he said that we will broadcast our music on the radios here in California and if we get good ratings we get to stay in California longer. I almost jumped out of my seat from this news. I was trying to hide my huge grin from the boys knowing they’d only tease me. If we are in California longer, I get to spend more time with Melanie. That’s it I’m texting her. I whip out my phone when Niall steals it from me. “Gosh. Now that your all ‘in looovvee’ I have to be the responsible one. No phone till after the meeting,” said Niall putting my phone in his pocket. Damn it.