Chapter 9: You {Finale}

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin signed the papers to finally let him go.. After that, he packed his stuff and decided to take a break from all the stress he had for the past week..

Jimin is strong..

So strong that he'll be fine soon..

But for now,

He should find a distraction..

To forget

The painful wounds of yesterday..

And move forward

to the brighter tomorrow..

*****************************

2 years later..

'Appa, I want Ice-cream..' A four year old kid was buzzing his father the whole time they were in the airport.

'Channie baby, I'll buy you one when we get home, can you wait for it? Appa promise you..' Then he smiled at the little boy and kisses his button nose.

'Appa, why are we here? Can't we just go back to Tokyo? Channie will be a good boy..' He crossed his fingers and pout.

'Appa needs to work for few months here.. After that, we'll go back, okay?'

'Yaaay! /launch himself to the older and embraced him tight/ I love you so much Appa..'

'Me too, Chanyeol baby..' Jimin smiled and embrace the little boy. Yes, he's now a father..

Two years of being alone gave him the opportunity to be a father..

If he can't have a successful marriage, then maybe having a kid will fulfill his role as a human..

He adopted the kid in the orphanage in Tokyo..

And build another dream for both of them..

Was he happy?

Yes..

But still,

His heart is yearning for someone..

with the name Jeon Jungkook..

But where is he now?

He don't know..

And he shouldn't have to know..

Because he's not ready for another heartbreak..

Most especially when he found out that he's finally married to Lisa..

So, he'll just stick around to his original plan to be alone forever..

He was stronger now..

A better version of the old Park Jimin..

*****************************

For the past two years, Jungkook never stop searching for his old husband, or rather 'HIS' husband, since he burnt the divorce papers after he came back from Achasan Mountain.. He was searching for the other boy, hoping that he was still there..