Chapter 5: Count

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin can't hide the fact that he was internally screaming.. He wanted to yell, to cry, to blame his sadness to the world, but he can't.. He knew deep down that Jungkook was drunk, and he didn't know what he was saying.. So instead of acting immature, he just let it slipped..

The next day, Jungkook woke up with a hangover.. His head is throbbing due to the amount of alcohol he drank last night.. He was more aware to the fact that Jimin wasn't around, and the fact that something HAPPENED to that party made his mind gone crazy..

'Finally you're awake..' A voice came from behind startled him big time.

'Gosh Jimin! You scared the shit out of me!' He exclaimed.

'Where have you been last night?'

'Well Uhmm, Me and my college friends went out to a bar and had a little bachelor's party for me..' He looked down.

'Why didn't you called, Kookie? I was waiting for you the whole night.. Didn't you promised that we will eat dinner together? I even cancelled my meeting with my production..' Jimin wanted to know everything. He must know because he's Jungkook's fiance, right?

'Can we talk about this some other time, baby? I feel sick and this isn't helping at all..' He held his head while his eyes are closed.

'Hmm, okay. If that's what you want, baby.. Just remember that I'm always here for you..'

'Yeah, thanks baby..' He weakly smiled.

It wasn't bad to have secrets in a relationship, but for Jimin, it was like a venom who will eventually ruin the full potential of their bond..

************************************

By the time of their wedding, Jimin was sure that he's nervous.. Even though he knew Jungkook for so long, even though they lived together for almost a year and a half, marriage is still the hardest decision to make.. There are full of what ifs and I hope whenever he think about their future.. But, in the end of the day, he still love the person so much that he wanted to give him the life Jungkook truly wanted..

And that life is to be with him..

========

The two of them walked in the aisle with their brothers beside them.. It was a breath of fresh air to both Jimin and Jungkook, people probably get jealous after seeing how perfect this ceremony is..

 It was a breath of fresh air to both Jimin and Jungkook, people probably get jealous after seeing how perfect this ceremony is

Most of the time, the guests cooed about their sweetness, their way of treating each other with or without other people to see.. They are the definition of perfection..

But what's the truth of perfection?

It's the fact that EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD WON'T REACH IT.. IT'S JUST A MATTER OF IDEA AND WONDERS OF IMAGINATION..

YOU WILL NEVER FIND ITS WORTH..

BECAUSE PERFECTION

REQUIRES SACRIFICES..

WHETHER IT'S HAPPINESS...

OR TRUTH..

*****************************

Time is fleeting fast for the married couple.. It's been a year since their marriage.. They had midnight fights and serious problems regarding time for each other..

Jungkook's schedule had been very busy since he became a pilot in command.. (captain) his flights became more often than usual, ended up leaving the country thrice a week..

Jimin, on the other hand, became one of the executive producer of the latest installment of a popular TV show in U.S.. He strived harder for the position, and God knows how thankful he is when he got the job.. He is now one of the youngest yet most influential producer in the industry, making him popular in the movie and TV companies.. He hasn't talked to his husband about his flight due to their time difference, and left alone with his heart yearning for his spouse..

What was happening in their family?

The strong foundation of their relationship started collapsing, and now it's nearly impossible to fix it..

Is it Jungkook's fault for being a great Pilot?

Is it Jimin's fault for being a hardworking employee?

Was it their trust?

Their faith in each others?

Or the fact that one of them is drifting into the painful urge of temptation?

Was there really something to regret if both of them contribute about why is this happening?

Or maybe, they both stopped loving their partner and just focused themselves on the career they've been dreaming of since the beginning?

************************************

By the time of their second year anniversary, Jungkook fell out of love on his husband.. He doesn't felt the spark or the intimacy for the other boy.. He just only see him as Park Jimin, his brother's brother-in-law.. He didn't realize it at first, but due to the lack of time for each other, Jungkook's heart stopped beating for his other half.. He was done with the cheesy old relationship and wanted to be free..

FREE FROM THEIR MARRIAGE..

So, when he saw Jimin waiting for him on the restaurant together with their loving family and friends, Jungkook didn't hesitate anymore.. They need to know.. He walk towards them and greeted everyone with a shy smile.. Most of them are surprised by the sudden appearance of the boy, yet what's more shocking to them is when Jungkook finally said the words that can tear everyone's heart:

'Jimin, I want to file a divorce..'