Chapter 7 part III

Author's P.O.V.

Day 5:

They only have two more days together, so they both decided to go out for camping, whereas Jungkook planned everything.. He woke up early so that he could prepare food for their lunch.. He brought the tent, their camping bags, camping pads, chairs and flashlights.. He was so sure that Jiminie would be cold at night, so his extra blankets and lanterns were safely placed beside their basket full of food and water..

After the preparation, the two drove to Achasan mountain (a/n: sorry! This is the mountain I saw in Run BTS! Ep. 44 that I found great!! Bear with me..) and happily reminiscing their moments together..

'Kookie, do you remember the time we went to Spain and all we did was to eat and drink expensive wines? I really wanted to go there again!! We can shop anything we want, then we can tour around the city!' Jimin exclaimed without realizing what he said.

'Sure baby, we'll do that next month..'

And that hits both of them hard..

Jimin looked down, fidgeting his fingers while smiling bitterly, 'I-I guess, I should just go alone.. W-we're not together by the time we wanted to go.. R-remember the last two days together? It's inevitable Kookie..'

'Should we really have to do that? I-I mean.... /sighs/'

Jimin only looked into his side and held Jungkook's free hand.

'This is the only way to make you free.. Jungkook, we're not kids anymore.. You told me that it's not working out.. I know it hurts but, I guess you said the only truth that I didn't wanna hear.. I love you so much that I have to give you back your freedom.. Your freedom to love someone else..'

Jungkook knew that he's not into the stupid divorce anymore.. For the past 5 days, he learned to love his husband again, more than before.. If he won't do anything, he might lose the only person who taught him how to love..

************************************

They finally reached the mountain peak at exactly 5:45am whereas the sun was about to rise.. Jimin looked so happy after seeing the sky painted with blue and yellow..

'It's the last time we will gonna see the sunrise on top of the mountain together.. /sighs/ I don't know why, but my mind wished for the time to stop.. I wanted to fight for you, Kookie.. I wanted you to stay as my husband, but I know that my wish is kinda selfish.. /sniffles/ So I have to.. I have to make you happy even if my heart torn into pieces..' Then he burst into tears.

This was also the breaking point for Jungkook. He cried.. The emotions he buried deep within him for the past few days finally come out and haunts him.. He still love Jimin.. He maybe thought that he stopped, but he didn't.. He was still the old Jeon Jungkook who'll chase his soulmate wherever he goes..

'Jimin, I—'

And his phone suddenly rang, causing the two to look away.. As soon as he answered the phone, Jungkook cursed himself. He shouldn't done that, he should just ignore the call and spend more time with Jimin. Yet, the call came from his work.. They need him.. He has a flight tonight..

And it will last for 3 days..

To where?

Paris..

Where he wished to go with Jimin..

Not now..

But next month..

After he filed another week long vacation..

But fate is a BITCH..

Their week long together has come to its end..

Cause when Jungkook comes back from his trip,

Jimin is no longer is husband..

And that hurts alot..