Chapter 7 part I: I'm

A/n: I'll be posting a several part of this chapter.. It consists the time they were together, those moments that mostly Jimin made the efforts and not the way around, or maybe Jungkook did the same?? I don't know.. I'll let you guys find out.. Thanks!

*****************************

Author's P.O.V.

Day 1:

Jungkook went back to their house, hoping that Jimin wasn't awake yet.. He can't face the other boy like the usual because of the fact that he have sinned. He doesn't deserve such treatment..

'Good morning Kookie!! I missed you!!' The other boy embraced him from behind and giggles. 'How's your trip back here? I know you wanted to stay in your new condo, but still, you went all the way here just to be with me.. /sniffed his shirt/ I miss everything about you..'

Jungkook grabbed both of his arms and gently pulled himself out of the latter's embrace. 'Hey..'

'I have something for you! I saw this while I'm in L.A and I'm pretty sure that you would love it..' He gave him a red rectangular box with gold ribbon neatly tied around. 'Open it.. /smiled/ Advance Happy Birthday Kookie!'

Jungkook frowned a little on what he heard. 'Jimin, it's only June.. My birthday is on September, have you forgotten?'

'No I didn't.. But, by the time of your birthday, I'm no longer your husband.. We're no longer married.. I wanted to do this now while I'm with you..'

The taller of the two swallowed thickly. Those words hit him like a thousand knives, it was lethal, most especially when you're off-guard..

'O-oh.. /scratched the back of his neck/ T-thank you..'

'You're welcome! /smiles widely/ Let's go inside, I cooked your favorite dishes..'

'Sure..'

************************************

Whenever Jimin wanted to be intimate with Jungkook, he has to instruct him what to do.. Whether he wants him to cuddle the other, or to kiss him on the lips, JIMIN SHOULD TELL EVERYTHING..

'Kookie, let's watch movie.. I have your favorite Iron Man!! You always wanted it's DVDs right? Well, I got three for you..'

'/grins/ Thank you Jimin..'

'You're always welcome..' He patted his head and went to the kitchen to pop some popcorn..

Is he alright in this kind of set-up?

Well, to tell you the truth, he was hurting..

Not even a single chance that he was okay..

But he tried..

He only have 6 more days to stay with him as husband..

If he wanted to make good memories, he must sacrifice his own happiness..

That's what true love is, right?

************************************

After the movie, Jungkook found himself staring at his future ex-husband while cleaning the tea table..
It was refreshing to see that he can be a simple house husband who's doing the chores while he was working..

'Jimin, what will you do after our whole week?' Jungkook asked him with slightly hint of curiosity.

'Me? Well Uhmm... I guess.. I think I'll go to Paris or Italy.. I don't know.. I have no definite plans yet..' He smiled.

'Why there? Don't you like Germany or New York?'

'Uhmm no..' He simply replied.

'Why? Weren't you happy when we went there? It was the place we visited on our honeymoon.. You even cried by the time we left the place..' He countered.

'Well, I wanted to go to Paris or Italy because..' He cleared his throat, not wanting the other worry.. 'We can't go there anymore.. I know you wanted to see the Eiffel Tower on Paris or the Colosseum in Rome, but because of your work, you have to cancel you plans and just dream about it.. I wanted to make that dream come true, so even without you, I'll make sure to go there..'

Jungkook didn't know what to do, yes, he was determined to break off their marriage, but a part of him suddenly yearn for the smaller boy.. Was this what you call 'Love' the second time around?