11

WHERE DO BROKEN HEARTS GO

_____

June 23

June 23

JESSICA STANLEY RIPS TRIPP RIVERS

In a slew of tweets, Jessica Stanley, well-known for her teen acting debut on dramas such as Rover High and Living with the McHalls, took aim at famous pop star ex-boyfriend Tripp Rivers Friday afternoon. The first of the tweets going as follows, "Cordial?! You f—ked me 2 weeks ago and just walked away and that's cordial?"

Stanley went on to accuse Rivers of infidelity, abuse, and most shocking: causing a miscarriage, "Ok maybe it was CORDIAL when you f—ked around on me with those slut porn stars and those strippers." "Maybe it was CORDIAL when you hit me when you got mad and jealous." "Or maybe it was most CORDIAL when you caused me to lose our baby."

         The salacious tweets continue, "I bet you're being real CORDIAL to Chloey." "F—k you Tripp!"

         Stanley has since taken down the tweets and has checked into a local rehab facility due to...

_____

The Internet blog had been so hard to read Saturday afternoon as I sat in my bedroom at Tripp's house. We'd taken the first flight back to L.A. after Tripp had gotten off of the phone with Nancy. He'd barely said a word, only giving grunts or nods for answers. We hadn't seen him once we got back home. He'd been holed up in his bedroom, not answering the door when anyone knocked.

         I spent an hour on the phone with my parents. They wanted me back home and away from the monster they thought Tripp was. Only Paige held some doubt towards the things Jessica had said. I had never been a fan of Tripp's, but deep within myself I hoped Jessica was lying.

         After ending my call home, I got up and went to see what the others were doing.

         They were all in the kitchen, Nancy included, all standing around the island counter listening to a radio as a pop song played.