joke gone too far // wyatt oleff

⚠️AGED UP 17+⚠️ ⚠️SLIGHT NSFW⚠️

"do you want me to help you with your hair?" wyatt yelled. i yelled back. "yeah!"

we were going to chosen's house for his sister's birthday, and i decided it would be a perfect time for a prank. i chose the best prank of all; the hickey prank. wyatt and i have been dating for 8 months, and doing this will got him back for pranking me at the beginning of our relationship. i already did the hickey on my neck with makeup, now we wait for wyatt to pull my hair into a ponytail and see it. evil, i know.

he walked through the door and kissed me on the forehead. i smiled and tilted my head back. he ran a brush through my hair and pulled it up into a ponytail. i felt his hands pull at my hair. he saw it. "what's wrong, wy?" i asked innocently. in the mirror, i saw his jaw clench. "wyatt?" i turned to him. "y-your neck. there's something on it." he said. he avoided eye contact with me.

i looked around my neck until i found the spot. i held my breath, making my face go red. his jaw clenched tighter. "i-uh...it's a um-" he cut me off. "y/n, what is it?" he said firmly, his fists balled. i swallowed hard. "y/n, either you tell me what this is, or i do." he said. i looked away. "t-then what is it?" i asked. he sighed and looked at me with stone-cold eyes. "that's... someone else's lips on your neck. not mine." i breathed deeply. "i-uh...um-i-"

he grabbed my wrist. i was really starting to get scared now. "y/n...who was it?" i stayed silent. "fine. you won't tell me? well, you can tell your new boyfriend." he stormed out. "w-wyatt! wyatt, wait!" i yelled. he was already out the door.

i really messed up this time.

_

hi so this ones kinda short