handcuffs // finn wolfhard

finn dug his hand in the cardboard box while jingling came from within it. "what the heck are looking for?" y/n lifted her head up from the book she was reading. finn shrugged. cold metal touched his hand. he looked down to see a pair of metal handcuffs, shiny new.

"y/n close your eyes." he smirked. "why?" "just do it." he said. she did as she was told, then set her book down. he put one handcuff on his hand, and locked it. then he took y/n's hand and did the same. he locked it and put the key in his pocket.

the pocket with the hole in it.

y/n opened her eyes and looked at the metal. "what the- finn!" she screeched. she rattled the chain connecting them, and glared at finn. "finn, unlock it." she growled. finn chuckled and dug in his pocket for the key.

gone.

he dove into the other pocket.

gone.

"uh..." he smiled. "its gone." he said.

___

an hour later

___

still together. "uh..." finn started. he thought that she couldn't get any madder.

"i...i uh need to go to the bathroom."

he was wrong.

___

no you didn't see him. ya nasties.

he sat down and y/n's stomach groaned. "finn, i'm hungry." she said. finn shrugged.

y/n pulled him to the kitchen. "ugh. i hate this." he tugged on the metal chain. "well, you're the one who got us into this, wolfhard." y/n said. "well, you're the one who had them." finn said a little louder. "you lost the key!" y/n yelled. finn glared at her, earning a glare back from y/n. finn tried to go one way, and y/n tried to go the other.

that didn't go well.

the result of that was the chain pulled them together, and they pecked lips.

"uh."

"s-s-sorry."

"lets just go over there-"

then finn felt that feeling.

the need.

to kiss her again.

he pulled her end of the chain towards him, and pulled her in for another kiss.

it was longer, like they meant to do it. in which they did. nick walked out of the guest room and saw them.

"YEAH GET SOME FINN!" he yelled.

they pulled away, and finn looked at
y/n. "he's here?!" finn inquired. "well, yeah! i invited both of you over!" y/n replied. finn groaned. "he could've gotten us out of this the whole time." he said, face-palming himself with his other hand. "out of what?" nick asked. they both held up their cuffed hands.

"so that's what that key was!" nick remembered. "what key?" finn & y/n asked at the same time.

"oh, i found it in the garage after you and finn went somewhere." nick replied.

"where is it?!"

"oh. i threw it away."

___

got all the imagines ((((((: