ugh. i hate you. // finn wolfhard

okay before we begin, i want to thank my favourite writer, cinnabara , for adding this book to one of their reading lists.

thaaaaaaanks.

___

"okay, students, now i will be assigning partners for the project. let's begin," mrs.grazer (yes i'm your teacher) said, pulling out a lined paper.

all of the names flurred by until one in particular came up.

"y/n?"

your head shot up from your desk.

"you're partnered with...finn."

you mentally groaned while finn silently raised his fist into the air.

"well. this is going to be great."

___

*after class*

___

"hey, y/n!"

you rolled your eyes and turned around with a frown plastered across your face.

"yes, finn?"

he ran up to you with a goofy smile.

"so...we'll work...on the thingy...at your house...after school?" he asked, obviously out of breath but trying not to show it.

"yeah- wait...how do you know where i live?" you looked at him with a look of confusion mixed with disgust.

"uh...word goes around?" he responded, his face red as a winter rose.

that made sense...but nobody from school has ever been to your house.

"suuuuuuuuure..." you hesitantly twitched your cheek.

"cool! see you then?"

"yeah..."

___

*after school*

___

you were walking quietly down the sidewalk with your earbuds blasting your favourite song.

then a hand grasped your shoulder tightly.

"ahh!"

"it's just me!"

you pulled out one of your earbuds.

finn stood there with, again, a goofy grin on his face.

"finn wolfhard, i'm going to slap that stupid smile across your face if you do that again." you glared.

his smile disappeared.

you started walking again while he stood there in fear.

then he jogged up to you then said, "so anyway, you have a computer, right?"

you looked over and nodded.

"fantastic! we'll the up the paper, then work on the presentation."

you both walked up to your house, which had to car on the driveway.

"is one of your family members home?" he asked, looking oddly at the empty pavement.

"no...why?" you looked at him with narrow eyes.

"no reason..." he smirked.

the door opened, curtesy of the dark haired boy.

you hung you backpack on the coat hanger, as did finn.

"so...is that it?"

finn pointed to the giant windows computer sitting on the black wooden desk.

"uh, yeah. why?" you sat down at the computer while finn quietly tried to find a chair, in which he succeeded at.

"it's huge."

"yeah...and?"

"nothing."

___

*my school lets out at 3:30 and so does yours so this is at like 5:30*

___

"ooh!" finn huffed as he lay back on his chair.

"my fingers are tired. do you have ice cream?" he asked, his face igniting with happiness.

"uhh...probably?" you responded, getting up from your chair.

you walked the freezer and opened it and your hands roamed the numerous bags and cardboard boxed, searching for a particular carton of vanilla ice cream.

you wrapped your hand around the circular object and pulled it out victoriously.

"found it!" you screeched to the freckled boy, whom hollered out in joy.

___

*like 10 minutes later*

___

finn's pov

___

y/n and i were sitting on the porch, eating our ice cream sundaes in happy silence as we watched the sun go down.

i looked over at her whose face was brightened by the sinking sun, which made her look 10 times as beautiful.

she looked over at me, me then snapping my head back to it's past position quickly.

she laughed slightly.

"ugh...screw it."

i grabbed her by her pink cheeks and kissed her passionately.

she was hesitant, but kissed back shortly after.

we pulled away, her pulling away a little slower.

"y-y/n...w-will you g-go out w-with me?"

a kiss was her response.

___

okay its a little long but cute.