Chapter Five

Happy Fourth of July!

Okay everyone, so here is Chapter Five of An Assassin's Trust.

I've noticed that there is a decent amount of cursing in it, so if that's a problem for any you, I'm warning you before hand. But still, please read it anyway! :) 

Sexy pictures of the Winfield Brothers on the side( Bare in mind the guys who play them are sexy, but the brothers are evil! Don't let beauty cloud your judgement!) They are played by Jason Behr and Henry Cavill -------------------->

 Enjoy!

“You have the most striking eyes, what’s your name beautiful?” He winked. You could tell this guy knew how to charm a girl, sadly this man charmed many young girls into terrible life.

      “The name’s Christine, but you can call me Chris.” I replied, using one of my numerous aliases. I looked away from him, trying my best to look uninterested.

      “Well my name’s Caleb Winfield, you may have heard of Winfield & Corp. My brother and I travel around the world searching for the most beautiful women to become models. If you’re lucky, by the end of the night, you could be one of those women.” Caleb said proudly. So that’s how he lured them in.  The hobnocker! I wanted to beat the crap out of his cocky ass.

      “That’s amazing; I’ll do my best to impress you then.” I smiled, hiding my repulsion.

      “So, can I buy you a drink?” He asked while leaning in to push a strand of my hair behind my ear. I wanted to shudder with repugnance, so that’s exactly what I did. With the smirk on his face though, I assumed that he thought it was a shudder of desire.

      “I already have a drink.” I pointed out before I took a sip. I noticed that his eyes followed my lips to the glass. Yep, this guy was definitely a pervert.

      “Right, let’s go dance Love.” He flashed me his award winning smile; this guy could charm the knickers off The Queen. He wasn’t fooling me though. I didn’t even answer; I just stood up, downed the rest of my drink, and walked to the dance floor like a sexy vixen, fully aware that Caleb Winfield would follow.

I pushed through the mass of sweaty bodies on the dance floor until I found myself at a comfortable spot. Everyone around me was grinding into their partners, others looked like they we’re practically having sex. Nasty skanks, they could at least get a room. I decided to ignore them and focus on the task at hand. I started moving my hips to the sensual club music, letting my body take over.

Just like I expected, I felt Caleb grab onto my waist and pull me close to him. I began grinding my body into his front, mimicking the non-skanks around me. They don’t teach assassin’s how to dance, I had to learn on my own, and from the reaction that I was getting from Caleb I guess you could say that I was pretty damn good at it. I felt his breathing become heavier in my ear as I continued to move my hips. Playing along, I rolled my head back onto his shoulder and let out a breathy moan.

Caleb ate that shit up and must have taken it as encouragement to run his grimy hands over my thighs and up my body. Assassins really do make the best actors; because I’m sure anyone in that club would have believed that I was enjoying the dance, but truthfully I wanted snap his neck. We continued to dance for a little while longer, but growing tired of his excitement poking me in the arse, I turned around to face him.