Chapter Seven

I don't even know why I have a deadline if I can never meet it. So anyway, I pulled another all-nighter to update. I'm just happy I got this done because this is a fairly long chapter. Oh and listen to the song on the side, when it gets to the right part. It doesn't matter who the artist is, because I'm sure most of you don't like him, but it's a sexy ass song and it fits perfectly.

For all of you who enjoy mostly action and fighting, this chapter is more of what you would find in a romance novel. This is an action | romance| humor book, so I'm trying to keep a balance of all three.

So, here's Chapter Seven of An Assassin's Trust. I hope you guys enjoy! Off to hibernation!

Dedication goes out to elle23 because your one of the people who has been there since the beginning. When we were at less than 100 reads, so thank you. :)

P.S. I've noticed that when Ellie is around, there tends to be a lot more crudeness and cursing. So you're being warned.

"Damn girl, you look hot!" Ellie said, behind me, as I examined myself over in the mirror. My red hair was not concealed in a blonde wig tonight and it fell down, passed my shoulders, in a wavy masterpiece.

I was also wearing another black dress because pretty much all of my going-out-clothing was black. My red hair tends to clash with certain colors, so instead of trying to decide which colors look horrendous on me, I just get everything in black.

My other clothes are in whatever color I choose them to be, because when I'm relaxing in the house, training, or just going out to the grocery store, it doesn't really matter if I clash or not. That was something else that me and Ellie didn't have in common. She liked to dress like a freaking rainbow all of the time.

I don't think that I have ever seen her wear something black, or even dark blue for that matter and don't even get me started on sequins, they were like her middle name. It wasn't easy, but tonight, I managed to convince her of two things.

One was reducing the height of the heels she forced me to wear, so now I was wearing shoes that weren't necessarily acceptable for church, but at the same time, you wouldn't find them on a hooker named Candy.

The second thing that I convinced her to do was to wear something black as well. Since Ellie only brought six inch heels and a bright pink sequined tank top, that she was passing off as dress, she had to borrow something out of my closet. Now, as you've noticed, I liked to dress a lot more conservative than Ellie.

I also liked to follow a well-known rule that I'm pretty sure stated that; When you dress, if you have your tits out then your legs should be mainly covered, and if your legs are bare then you should be more conservative in the boob region.

I have no idea how Ellie managed to find the most revealing top in my closet and pair it with the only sequined article of clothing that I owned, but she did. She had on a black halter top which left her back almost bare, and a sequined black gold skirt that might have been shorter than the dress she originally had.

Why did I even own that skirt? I think it was from a mission last year, but I was pretty sure that I burned it afterwards. I turned away from my floor-length mirror and looked at her. She was applying my favorite bright red lipstick onto her lips, which actually looked really good with her skin tone.

"Ellie, why do you always insist on wearing the most scandalous attire?" I said, while shaking my head at her.

"I always say that if you got it, flaunt it. I don't see a problem with what I'm wearing. I'm a sexy ass bitch and I'm going to show it." She cocked her hip to the side and did a ridiculous pose after saying the last part, which made us both fall to the floor, clutching our stomachs with laughter.I seemed to be doing that a lot today with her.