PART V: REVELATION

I: truth

I deleted Jason's murder from my book. All those murders you just read are a part of the book I'm writing. I couldn't have Jason's death in there. I wrote his murder back when I was angry but now after what happened several weeks ago it's not right to put that in the final draft of my book. The murders were just a reflection of my emotions after each split I had with my close friends. I left Andrew's because that one had the rawest emotion. That one had an impact on me and I let Andrew read it too. He liked it and thought I was crazy at the same time.

I haven't recovered from the incident either but I go to therapy every week. I still have nightmares every single day from it. I feel like Evelyn will come to my house and douse me in gasoline.

My book is all on my computer and Ashely's currently reading the chapters. She loves her death scene which is pretty funny. I wish Jason was here so he could she it. I know he's watching me from up there. Jason has a very special place in my heart. I dedicated this book to him and it's in the process of getting published too. I bet he would've laughed at that too. I smile every time I think of his face and then I cry when I think about the final minutes with him. Me driving in the car, not paying attention to him because I was so busy trying to slap Evelyn. I know he wouldn't want me to pity him or whatever but it's so hard to when you lose someone as close as Jason. He was one of the nicest person I've know and I will never ever forgive Evelyn for causing me to break apart from him. Two months without being his friend and hating him was torture and that was all because of Evelyn. Her trial still hasn't happened but I'll sure be in the front row seats when it does. This has taught me a lesson though, that not everyone is what they seem to be. I was led on for several months that my real friends were my enemies but when in reality I was unknowingly being brainwashed by a maniac. It's really insane and I'll probably live with these trust issues for most of my life. It really left a deep scar in my heart. I will never wish this on anyone. But that's the truth, the murders were art that I created out of my anger. Revenge is art.