2

"Dude! How dare you sleep in his class!?" I was mad at her. "See! Because of you I'm out here and not in the class!" I screamed at her.

As usual, she rolled her eyes. "Fuck it! I was sleepy man. I love sleeping and I can't help it. Biology sucks but Mr Joyce is hot." This girl has gone mad. But she continued. "And I didn't ask you to defend me! Why you opened your big fat mouth?" I felt like slapping her.

"I was just helping you. Can't you even say thanks?" I said with a puppy face. "Yeah, thanks. That's why I love you. Now let's go canteen or you want to go out to grab some food?" She asked me while rubbing her hand on her tummy. "Out. McDonald's please." I was hungry too.

Yvonne is my best friend. I love her no matter what. She always helped me and we are like sisters. I met her when I first joined the college. I was happy that I met her. She is amazing.

And I was a teenage girl, nerd who loves books. There's nothing much to say actually. I'm just a simple happy girl.

"What do you want?" Yvonne asked me. She drove us here to McDonald's. Fuck her driving skills sucks. I wonder how she got her license. But, I love her. "McChicken set and pepsi." I paid for both of us and we took a window seat.

"The weather looks so scary today." I looked outside and felt something wasn't right. I decided to text him. Issac, the love of my life. I took out my phone and saw eight missed calls from Issac. And a message.

Answer your phone!! -Issac

What the hell happened now? Don't get me wrong here. I love him. He is the reason why I am alive today. Yes, I had depression that nearly led me to suicide but somehow my angle saved my life.

I called him. Unreachable.

"What happened?" Well, Yvonne saw the worried look on my face. "Nothing. Just Issac called me eight times and now he is not picking up my call." Obviously I was worried. He never does that. "Strange." I added.

Just then, we went back to college since we had Biology lab. Again, I had to face Mr Joyce. God he is worse than Hitler.