1

"Evelyn? Why weren't you here yesterday?" Mr Joyce asked me out of nowhere. He doesn't like if his students skipped his class even though they had a reason, he will never accept nor believe it.

"I'm sorry, sir. I wasn't feeling well." I replied, as soft as I could. Yes, I'm afraid of him because he can explode anytime.

"I don't care. You missed an important chapter. You know Biology is very important. There's so much to remember. Now, do what you have to do. You're smart and I expect good marks from you. Go take a seat." He was pissed. I took my seat beside my best friend, Yvonne.

Typical, Yvonne.

"Fucking shot you with the questions?" Yvonne blurted while raising her eyebrow. "Dude! Shut up! You're so loud!" I whispered and she giggled.

The Biology class was boring and I was sleepy. Fuck. I forced myself to open my eyes and focus on the shit.

"Yvonne, I'm slee--" I looked at her and she was sleeping already. Damn, girl. "YVONNE!" she shot up when Mr Joyce shouted. "Yes.. so.. sorr--" she was about to say sorry but Mr Joyce cut her off. "Get out!"

"Sir, she won't do it again." Shut up, Evelyn!

"Get out too then?" What?

I gave him a confused look. "Get out both of you." Without saying anything both of us got out.