Chapter Two: Part Four

(Prod POV)

“So, Ray didn't kill him right?”, Prince asked. The group sat at the Interscope Records table in the media room. Keisha and Walter called us here, and we were patiently waiting for them to arrive. I was telling them the story of what happened to Ray yesterday.

“No.”, I replied. “Thank God.”

Prince sat back in his chair. “Damn..... this is crazy. Where is Ray gonna go though?”

I shrugged. “Keisha said to a Mental Institute for boys for about two months.”

“WHAT?!”, Ray yelled.

“It's the only way! It's either Mental Institute, or jail!”

Prince shook his head, and Roc sat in silence.

Keisha and Walter then walked though the door with 3 bottles of vitamin water. She threw each of us one, and began talking.

“You're going on a little vacation, guys.”, Keisha started. “All three of you.”

Roc and Princeton exchanged glances. “Like where?”, Prince asked.

“Well.”, Walter said taking a seat. “Alot has been going on with you guys. I mean, a lot. Crazy things, in fact.”

Princeton cut Walter off. “Is the group breaking up?! You cant break up the group.”

“Prince, please.”, Keisha said.

Walter continued. “As Keisha said before, you guys are going on a vacation. Anywhere you want, because It's going to be YOUR VACATION. Without Keisha and I.”

“Why? I mean, I'm happy...but why?”, Princeton asked.

“Because. Everyone just needs to get away from what's been going on the past months. All of us. No Mindless Behavior fame. And, I think it's best if we go on a vacation for a few months.”

“What about the fans?”, Roc asked.

“We got that straight. We just will spread the word that you guys will be with your families over Christmas. And, some of you will be.”

I shook my head. “And as for Ray Ray, Keish said she was going to tell the reporters to let out the word that he just broke his arm. So, if he is still in the Institution when out 'vacation' is over, they will know why he is not present.”

“Wait.”, Roc said. “You knew bout this, too?”

“Yeah.”, I replied drinking my water.

“I AM ALWAYS THE LAST PERSON TO KNOW STUFF!!!!”, Princeton yelled.

Walter laughed.

(Ray POV)

“I DONT NEED A PILL!”, I yelled at the lady. She tried to stuff a pill down my throat, and that wasn't going to happen. I was in this crazy place full of crazy people all because I loved my girlfriend. Ughhh, how could Walter and Keisha DO THIS TO ME?! All I know is, if I stay in here for a month then I will REALLY .GO CRAZY.

“Sweetie, just swallow the pill.”, A short, chubby, blonde haired old-aged woman sat me in a chair.

“NO!”, I yelled at her.

“Sweetie.”, she started again. “I don't want to make this worst on you. It's only for your own good.”

“LADY!”, I said. “LISTEN TO ME. This retarded pill is for CRAZY, people, ok? I AM NOT CRAZY!”, I stood up.

“Ok, sweetie...”

I cut her off. “AND QUIT CALLING ME SWEETIE! I DON'T KNOW YOU!”

The lady then stopped what she was doing. She walked to the end of my room. It was a big red button, that read “Emergency”, in black letters above it. The nurse turned to me.