Chapter One: Part Ten

( YOJAIDA POV )

“Hello?! Diggy!”, I yelled. Next thing I know; dial tone.

I can't believe him... another girl?! Are you serious? No wonder he was so nervous! I slammed the phone down on the reciever.

“Aww. Poor baby.”, I hear a voice say.

I turned around. It was that hoe Rebecca. “What the fuck do you want?”, I asked.

“Oh!”, she gasped. “Some one is a little angry, are we?”

“Fuck you.”, I went passed her.

She was about to touch me, and I slapped her hand away from me. “You touch me, that's your fucking ass, bitch.”

“Oh, really?”, she stepped closer to me. “YOUR NOT GOING TO DO SHIT.”

“Try me, hoe.”

She back up. Soon as I thought she would turn away, she smacked me right in the face.

It was on.

( ISSA POV )

Me and Kayla stopped at an Italian restaurant. We were the first one's there.

Kayla: “What you getting, babe?” I pushed her seat in.

“I don't know.”, I started. “I really want a burger though.”

She laughed. Just as she was about to say something, she stopped.

“What's wrong?”, I asked.

“Isn't that Mya?”, she replied.

I turned to see Mya talking to some brown skinned guy. She was laughing with him, and he looked as he was flirting with her.

“She with Ray, though.”, I said.

“Exactly.”

“You think she's cheating?”, I asked.

“I don't know.”, Kayla replied. “I hope not.”

“Well, if she is..”, I pulled out my cell phone.

“What are you doing?”, Kayla asked me.

“Calling ray!”

“No, Issa!”, she snatched the phone away from me. “Don't do that.”

“Why the fuck not?”

“Because! We don't know for sure if it's cheating. Let's just wait and see.”

I sighed. I know it was cheating. I just knew it. I didn't want my boy to be upset like this.

“Look.”, she got up. “I'm going to the bath room. When, I get back we can order, k?”

“Yeah.”, I replied.

She got up, and went around the corner.

I looked behind to see Mya. He was brushing something off of her shoulder, and she smiled again. That's fucking cheating! I know it is. I pulled out my cellphone to call Ray.

( REBECCA POV )

She pushed me against the fridge. “You STUPID HOE!”, she yelled.

I grabbed her hair, and punched her right in the face. She fell to the ground. “Ahh!”, she screamed. I tried to pound her in the face as hard as I could. She blocked me mostly with her elbows. She then kicked me in my stomach.

“BITCH!”, I screamed. She started to drag me by my hair. “GET OFF OF ME!”

I scrambled for her to get off of me. Just then, she pulled me up the stairs. I felt my head pounding on the stairs one by one. She was punching me as I was being dragged. I was screaming and screaming for her to get off of me.

Just then if felt a hand grab me, and lift me up. It was prod. He pushed Yojaida off of me, and wrapped his arms around me.

“PRODIGY! GET THAT CRAZY BITCH!”, yelled.

“ILL SHOW YOU FUCKING CRAZY,HOE.”, she tried to get to me, and Prodigy grabbed her arm.

“What the fuck is wrong with you!?”, he asked.

“I can't stand her!!!”, she yelled.

“FUCK YOU.”, I said.

She spat at me, and Prodigy grabbed her into the room next door.

( PRODIGY POV )

I pulled her into the room. She was getting way out of control.

“JOJO!”, I yelled at her. “WHAT THE FUCK?!”

She yanked away from me. “UUUGHHH!”, she yelled.

“WHAT?!”

“WHY, PROD?!”, she screamed.

“Why WHAT? What the fuck did I do?!”

I could see tears forming in her eyes. “Why? Why did you have to leave me for her?”

She fell back against the wall and buried her face in her hands. I walked toward her, and caressed her.

I put my hand over her chin. “What did I do?”

She lifted her face up. “You broke my heart, Prod.” Her voice was breaking. “I love you.”

( ISSA POV )

Kayla walked out the bath room, and whispered something to Mya. Mya hugged her, smiled, and went back to her date.

“Yeah. He's like brown-skinned...tall.”, I said on the phone to Ray.

I heard him sigh. “I can't believe her, man.”

“I know.”, I replied. “I know you liked her a lot.”

Ray: “I LOVED HER. She didn't have to do this.”

Kayla walked over to me. “Good news, babe.”

“What?”, I asked.

“Who you on the phone with, first?”

“Um...my mom.”, I lied.

She looked like she didn't believe me. “Who are you really on the phone with?”

“My mom! Seriously.”

She snatched the phone from me. “Hello?”

A few second later she slapped me. I rubbed my cheek. “THAT WAS FOR LYING TO ME.”

She slapped me again, even harder. “Ah! What the fuck was that for?”

“THAT WAS FOR LYING TO RAY.”

“What are you talking about?”, I asked.

“Mya ISNT cheating!”, Kayla yelled.

“For real?!”, I heard Ray yell over the phone.

“Seriously?”, I said.

“Yes!”, Kayla replied. “His name is Jacob Latimore. HER COUSIN.”