Chapter Two: Part Two

(Jacob POV)

“I like 'em all, I-I like 'em all.”, I sung as I was doing the dance steps in the dance studio. I had to do something to not try and brake down from the loss of my cousin. Issa sat in the corner and read his lyrics. I turned to him.

“Aye, gonna help me with these steps,dude?”, I asked.

Issa looked up at me. “Uh, NOSIR. I need to memorize these lyrics, again.”

“We already made the song!”, I yelled. “You don't need to go over the lyrics.”

“Then why the hell you going over dance steps?!”

“Because.”, I started. “TOUR! I have a concert, and need I'm going to be performing the song.”

Issa stood up. “EXACTLY. I am featured in your song, which means I will perform it with you dude. I don't do acapella.”

The double doors to the dance studio flew open as my back ground dancers and choreographer walked in.

“COME ON! COME ON! LET'S GET THIS PUMPING!! WE HAVE THREE WEEKS TO DO THIS UNTIL THE SHOW!”, My choreographer, Jackie yelled.

Jackie turned to the four girls behind her and said, “Jacob. These are your background dancers for the show.”

She pointed each of them out as she said their names. “Lauren, Nicole, Sharanda and Renee.”

I was calm and collected until she pointed at the girl named Sharanda. She was so beautiful. Her hair was in a bun, and she had big pretty brown eyes, a blue t-shirt and grey sweatpants. But, I didn't want to be focused on anything right now. I wouldn't even be focused on this stupid dance if it wasn't for my fans.

“Alright!”, Jackie clapped his hands. “Let's do this!”

Everyone stood in their places: Jackie and I in the front. The four girls behind us in the line. “Hit it.”, Jackie told Issa.

Issa played the song, and we began dancing.

(Ray POV)

I grabbed my brown DOMO book-bag, stuffed the knife in it, and zipped it back up. I threw it over my shoulder and called Prod on my cellphone.

“Aye Prod.”, I called when he picked up. “I need a favor, man.”

“Whassup?”

“Can you take me somewhere? I need to let some feelings out.”

“Sure. Anything. You ok, though?”, he asked.

“Yeah, yeah. I'm good, im cool.”, I replied nervously. “Can you take me to see Jacob?”

“Woah! Jacob? You sure dude?”, prod asked.

“Yeah! I'm positive. I want to apologize. I think it will help me get some feelings out.”, I lied.

Prod didn't say anything for a few seconds, then he responded with “Iight, man. Me and Miah going for something to eat, then i'll pick you up. I think Jacob is at the dance studio...”

“K. Thanks Prod.”, I hung up the phone.

I walked back and forth in the kitchen my hands shaking. This Is what I had to do. I never killed anyone, and I was nervous about it, but he should have been more careful... he took my life away from me, and I will take his from him.

(Jacob POV)

“GOD I'M TIRED, JACKIE!”, I fell against the mirror panting.

Jackie threw be a bottle of water. “JACOB! We will work and work and work until you get this right!”