Chapter One: Part Fifteen

I felt so soothed and relax when I hopped out the shower. I wrapped my blue towel around me, and stood in front of the mirror. Grabbing my toothbrush, a knock came at the door.

“Miah?”, Prince walked in.

“Hey, babe. Ready to go eat?”

“No.”, he replied wrapping his arms around me. “Not yet.”

His soft pink lips went down my neck, and I grabbed his afro. “Not right now babe.”

“Why not?” He held me tighter and sucked on my neck.

“Because..... just not right now.”

“Why though?”, he asked again and lifted my towel up. His fingers went between my legs, and right to my spot.

I bit my lip, and grabbed his arms. “Prince... please stop.”

“I don't think you want me to stop.”, he replied.

“Yes..” I moaned heavy. “I do.”

“Really?” Princeton wrapped his right arm around my stomach and fingered me deep as he could with his left hand.

“Ahh!” I moaned. “Ahh, my gosh..”

I held his hand and said, “faster, please.

“I thought you didn't want it?” he smirked and fingered me fast.

My towel was still on. I grabbed the edge of the sink, his fingers felt amazing. Prince put this third finger inside and I almost lost my mind. He wrapped his arm around my neck this time to I couldn't go anywhere.

“Fuckkk.”, I moaned.

“Still want me to stop?”, he fingered me deep everytime he said something.

“No. No, Oh.... Please don't.”

I could feel my self about to explode.

All of a sudden he spread my legs open, and fingered me like he never did before. I screamed, and then he stopped and bent me over the sink.

He pulled his fingers out of me, and rubbed my body.

Then, he turned me around and lifted me on the sink. His soft lips touched mine and we passionately kissed.

I want him so bad right now...

(Princeton POV)

I want her so bad right now. I just want to spend the entire morning making passionate love to her.

I wrapped her legs around my mine, took her towel off, and started unzipping my pants.

“I just got out the shower, so i'm a little wet.”, she said biting her lip.

“It's ok”, I replied. “I was going to get you wet anyway.”

Before she could reply back, I put myself inside her, and her words turned into cries of pleasure.

She moaned and wrapped her arms around me. I kissed her passionately again.

I slid myself in and out of her, as she was kissing my neck.

She was riding me as hard as she could, I could feel my self cumming.

Grabbing my afro, she rid me so deep and hard, I whispered in her ear, “I can't hold myself anymore.”

“Then don't.”, she replied.

I finished with two long, hard, deep strokes. I cummed inside her, and she moaned.