Chapter One: Part Five

( YOJAIDA POV )

I couldn't believe it. My girls were right. HE WAS CHEATING.

“PRODIGY ! Are you serious, right now?!”, I could feel tears forming.

“Yojaida...”, Prince grabbed my arms.

“NO! Let me go!”, I ran towards Prod.

He turned around in shock. “Yojaida....Babe....”, he said his eyes half closed.

“ HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!”, I slapped him as hard as I could.

Ray: “OOOHHH!”

Prod: “What the hell was that for?!”, his breath stank badly.

Diggy rushed up to us. He grabbed me. “Yojaida... calm down. I can explain.”

“This is none of your business! Its between ME and HIM.”

Prod: “CALM THE FUCK DOWN. DAMN.”

“DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!”

“Yojaida!” , Diggy yelled. “He's drunk!! He drank to much alcohol, and he probably don't know where he is.”

Prod: “Look...idk what the fuck is wrong with ya'll. But if YOU ever touch me again, im spazzing your ass!”

I couldnt believe what he just said to me. It better be just the alcohol talking, or im gonna do more then slap his ass.

“I'm done.”, I started walking away.

“HEY!”, Prod yelled. He got up, and started wobbling. “I'm not done with you, yofaidaa!”

He looked like a fool wobbling toward me like that. I ignore him, and walked out.

( ISSA POV )

I ran towards Kayla and gave her a hug. “KAYLA!Babeee....”

She pushed me off of her. “GET OFF OF ME. I DONT WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU, OK?”

“What?”, I was getting dizzy, so I sat down.

“YOU BASTARD.”, she said crossing her arms.

“I'm sorry, babe.”, I started to get a bad headache. I could feel it coming.

“YOU'RE SORRY?1 You weren't sorry, when she had her ass on you, were you?!”, I could hear her voice breaking.

I got up, and put my arms around her. “Please, forgive me. I was drunk!”

“If you were drunk enough to know what you did wrong, there is no excuse.”, she pushed me and walked out.

I got on my knees. “KAYLA!”, I yelled.

She ignored me.

“KAYLA! Pleasee...”

She slammed the double doors behind her.

( YOJAIDA POV )

We all pulled up to Mb's house, and let Kayla and Daisy call their Parents.

I could hear Prod run up the stairs to go throw up.

I cant believe he did this to me. I love him a lot, and he acted like he didnt care about my feelings at all.

Interrupting my thoughts, Diggy walked in.

“You iight?”, he asked.

“NO. No im not.”, I said crossing my arms.

“Lighten up.”, he said giving me a shove. “Prod was drunk. It went all to his head.”

“Easy for you too say. You werent the one that was drunk.”

“Yeah, I wasnt depressed thats why.”, he said.

“Huh?”

“I put some bahama mamas in there drink. They were all depressed and shit.”

“YOU MADE THEM DRUNK?!”, my voice was rising.

“Shhh! It was just for fun.”, he sai smiling.

“YOU STUPID BASTARD.”, I pushed him on the edge of the sink.

“Calm your ass. And dont push me again.”

I pushed him again. “AND IF I DO?”

He grabbed my arms, and pushed them behind my back. He backed me up against the kitchen wall.

“Want to see?”, he said in a low voice.

He then kissed me on my lips.

I kissed him harder, and he stuck his tounge in..