Chapter 1: I'll

Author's P.O.V.

Love makes all people weak, you will never know the reason why you fell in love with the wrong person and found the right one on the wrong time.. You will never know if your relationship will last for a lifetime, or is it just another story after the few decades..

Jimin and Jungkook wasn't the kind of couple who believes in break-up.. As soon as they started dating when they were in second year highschool, both of them knew that the other was THE ONE.. They first met when Jungkook's brother, Namjoon and Jimin's brother, Jin first dated..

'Can somebody reminds me again why am I here? We've been waiting for your  so-called boyfriend from Instagram for 3 hours, do you hear me hyung, 3 freaking hours!! I've been starving the whole time, yet you always told me to wait wait wait! What if he ditched you for real?' Jungkook lectured his older brother while looking at the people walking around the mall.

'He won't do that, okay? He messaged me an hour before that he'll be here! Now shut up..' He pouts.

'But hyung, can't you see? He's just playing with your feelings.. Aishhh!! If I ever see that guy, I'm gonna beat the hell out of him..' He fists his hands..

The two were starting to argue when two boys came running towards them..

'Sorry we're late!' A blonde-haired guy bows while breathing heavily..

'I-it's fine, princess..' Namjoon came closer to hold the latter's hand. 'I know you would come..'

Jungkook was shocked. He didn't expect that the guy his brother dating is no other that his 'ultimate idol' in the student council, Kim Seokjin. He was the nicest president in the history of their school, where in he conducted several feeding program and charity works around the city.. He was well-known for being an outstanding student and citizen of their country..

While the boy was busy fanboying on Jin, he wasn't aware that his idol brought his little brother.. He was waiting for his brother to properly introduce him to Jungkook, for he has a huge crush on him..

'Before I forgot, I would like to introduce to both of you my little brother.. He's in the same year as Jungkook, but probably, he doesn't know my baby mochi.. He was kinda shy and timid unlike me.. Jimin, can you say hi to them?'

Both Jungkook and Namjoon didn't expect to find the little boy attractive.. He was always hiding behind his brother's back and didn't talk that much..

'H-hello, I'm J-jimin, n-nice to finally meet you, Namjoonie-hyung, Jungkook-ssi..' The orange -haired boy bows and gave them a shy smile..

'Hyung! Namjoon-hyung!' Jungkook snapped his fingers infront of his face

'Y-yeah?'

'You have a date right? We shouldn't bother your special day.. Why don't you enjoy your time together, while me and Jiminie will go to the amusement park nearby?' Jungkook offered.

'Would that be okay to you, Kook-ssi?' Jin asked, his lips curved upwards, forming a cute smile.

'of course hyung! I'm pretty sure that he would be happier with me than to be a third wheel, right Jimin-ssi?'

'/nods/ Yeah..'

Then Jin gave his credit card to his brother and instructed him to do whatever he wants.. He was like a father to Jimin, very protective and kind.. No wonder why Jimin always refused to leave his side, but not today..

'I'll meet you in five hours, would that be fine to you, Chim?' Jin asked.

'No, wait..' Jungkook interrupted. 'I-if it's fine to you, I would like to take him home.. I-I have my own motorcycle with me..'

'Chim?' Jin was waiting for the latter's decision. Either way, he wanted to make sure that his brother was safe.

'I-I hope I wouldn't be a bother to you, Jungkook-ssi..' He shyly smile to the other.

'You won't..' Then he held his hand before bidding goodbye. The couple only smiled seeing the figures of the two boys talking from afar.. They knew that everything will turn out great, either their date or Jungkook and Jimin's bonding moments..