1,2,3,4 (Rita and Louis)

1,2,3,4

(Rita and Louis)

As Harry's forgotten and unknown little sister, I never imagined that I would fall in love. And I didn't ever imagine that I would fall for someone so close to my brother.

I never thought I would fall for Louis Tomlinson.

But it was as easy for me as counting.

One... One beautiful, lovable goof-ball

Two... Reasons to love him. He was within my reach. And he was the only one who truley understood.

Three... People. Harry. My brother. And I didn't know what his reaction might be to my love for Louis. And Me. I knew my feelings could easily be considered typical. He had millions of girls, begging for his attention.

And Louis. My British love. The one I always waited for.

And Four... It took me four seconds to fall for him.

...

My mind was wondering. I was relaxing quietly. Alone in my room. Finally taking a break from annoying my brother who was taking a break from work.

He was sleeping in.

And his four friends were staying with him. With us. In my house. The Styles house. Yes. I just happened to be Rita Styles. The unknown little sister of Harry. Yes. THE Harry. Harry Styles. And yes. Harry from One Direction. And Yes. Those other four just happened to be Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis.

And to put it to words. . .

They were absolutely insane.

But like I said, nobody else knows that I exist aside from my family and the rest of the boys. I'm a secret from the media. And from someone else. Louis. I have never met Louis. All I have seen of Louis were a couple of crappy pictures and a second over a videochat.

And I have been waiting for years to see him in person. Harry talked about him all the time. About all the fun they had, the funny jokes he made, the insane pranks he pulled, and how great his voice was.

Eversince I heard his name. I have always wanted to meet him.

I didn't know why. But my heart ached whenever I heard anything that started with an 'L.'

Could it be love?

No.

A sudden noise came from across the hall. I could hear it coming loud and clear. Screaming, yelling, and Niall's pitch-perfect guitar strumming. Which woke everyone up. And even though they had an album, the rest of the boys were singing out of key.

I groaned at the noise, breaking from my train of thought. A crash and burn for that one. I scurried down the hall, following the accents coming from Harry's room. Two British and an Irish.

I leaned against the doorway, staring down at the miserableness of the sleeping Harry. His eyes were clamped shut. And his hair was in tossles. I smiled as the boys were screaming in his face, shaking the blankets away from his body and beating the pillows into his face.

And they grinned the whole time.

But there was a boy I didn't recognize. A back I didn't seem to recognize. It wasn't Niall. It was Liam. It wasn't Zayn. He was in the bed next to Harry.

That was him. That was the Louis I had heard so much about. More then I needed to hear about in a lifetime.

My eyes were wondering up and down his length. He was so tall. But everything was tall to me. And I could hear his laugh loud and clear exactly from where I was.

It was almost like hearing bells chiming. It was flawless. And I hadn't even seen his face yet.

But I could feel something. A bit of nervousness in the pit of my stomach. Something making me nervous about seeing Louis for the first time.

I was totally lost in thought. So I was surprised when the boys voices slowed to a quiet tone. And Harry slowly sat up, opening his arms to the camera ahead.

"Its time to wake up!" He chirpped, smiling wide before plopping back into bed. Almost instantly falling asleep as his big, fury head hit the snow white pillow.

I could see Niall's shoulders shrugging as he set his guitar next to the door of Harry's room, rushing passed me. But he gave me a smile on the way out the door.

"Rita!" He cheered in his happy Irish accent, gently reaching back and patting my shoulder as he spoke. I grinned back, catching a glimpse of Niall's blonde hair as it caught the light. I suddenly whipped my hand back, patting his back with a bit of force.

Liam looked at me with tired eyes. But he still smiled. His tall frame was bare. His bottom half was covered by his black swim-trunks. And Liam walked toward me, reaching toward me, giving me a quick and gentle hug. I patted him back, offering him my slightly crooked smile. He stroked the fair skin of my arms as he pulled away.

"Good to see you, Rita." Liam's voice was perfectly calm. Gentle. A friendly voice. My smile formed into a grin.

"You to, Liam." I grinned still as he walked away, running and rushing toward Niall who was dashing down the empty hall.

Now it seemed like it was only us. Louis and I.

Especcially when he finally turned around.One. His blue eyes glowed against the early morning sun. Two. His expression was fully bright. Three. And it seemed to become brighter as his eyes finally met mine.

I didn't say a word.

But, I ran my hand through my hair. Still searching for something to say to this boy. Four. But he wasn't just a boy.

This was Louis Tomlinson. His eyes sparkled as he took a few steps forward toward me.

He looked down at his feet... then back into my eyes. As if he knew me. He must have.

Somehow.

"Rita?" My heart stopped as soon as he spoke my name. He spoke it so gracefully. So flawlessly. He was flawless. It took me a moment to realize what was going on.

"Y-Yes?" I smiled, taking a strand of hair and tucking it behind my ear. I looked down for a moment. Then looked up in the next second. But he was right infront of me.

His hand was near my waist. And he was towering over me. His hand lifted up, running a through brown and blonde locks. I could barely comprehend it.

I'm sure that Louis could see my happiness, brimming from my eyes. And his lips, slowly cracked open.

"There's only one thing to do." His words confused me now. I had no idea what that meant. I could feel my brow begin to arch as he leaned down, licking his lips. My cheeks began to catch on fire.

I felt like I was dreaming as soon as his lips touched mine. They were soft. And I did my best to kiss back. But I could barely reach up to him.

I didn't want him to stop when he did. But he had to speak. And I had been waiting to hear those words. For only moments.

But they felt like a lifetime.

We both smiled as he leaned back in once more toward me.

And all it took was four seconds.

"I love you."