Stole My Heart (Rose and Niall)

Stole My Heart

(Rose and Niall)

I have never been a party girl.

They weren't my style.

It wasn't my scene.

But for some unknown reason, I knew deep in my heart that I had to go.

I knew.

Someone.

Someone out there.

He needed me.

...

I stared my friend in the face, her face bright like a Christmas Tree. Two pieces of paper in her hands. I arched my brow, looking for something to say. She looked like an idiot.

"Jordan? You look so stupid right now. What's your issue?" I stared her straight in the eyes. They glittered like crazy. Just like the chipped nail polish on her fingers. Jordan let a small breath from her lips. One big enough so she could manage to speak.

"One. Direction. Party. Tonight!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. She was nearly spitting in my face. Ugh. I groaned, wiping the spit from my cheeks with the sleve of my hoodie.

One Direction? Seriously? There was no way I would go to that party now.

"What do you even mean by that?" I screamed back into her face. Jordan was a HUGE directioner. And that's an understatement. Eversince we met. She was always being seducer by Harry's 'luscious' dark brown curls. Not to mention, she was obsessed with Zayn's dialouge.

And she was nearly jumping in place as she stood in the doorway of my house. Grinning through her bright white teeth.

"I won the radio contest! We..." Jordan gestured in between us, flailing her hands.

"Us. Jordan and Rose, get to go the exclusive party that they are hosting. Tonight!" My eyes nearly popped out of my head and hands were low bellow my sides. My knuckles nearly touching the ground. She wouldn't give up if I said no.

I ran a shakey hand through my hair, huffing and puffing a sigh from my dry lips. I set my other hand against the doorway and tried my best to think this one out.

I groaned once more. And Jordan's face began to die down. Her eyes turned gloomy. And her hands gulped together. Oh crap. She was gonna beg. Jordan quickly dropped to her knees, grabbing onto my ankles. Making sure I wouldn't leave. No matter how much I wanted to. She wouldn't let me.

"Please! Oh Rose! Please! Your my best friend! I wouldn't have fun without you! Please! COME WITH ME!" Jordan begged. She was pleading. And she knew that I couldn't resist a good puppy face. And Jordan's was absolutely flawless.

And ... I just couldn't say no to her.

Even though, One Direction didn't appeal to me.

At all.

...

I looked toward the clock. Then I looked back at my reflection in the mirror. It was almost time. The party started at eight. And I had no idea what to expect. My sparkly blue dress brought out my dark brown eyes perfectly. It was perfect. I looked good. I smiled at my reflection and ran a finger through my freshly and flawlessly curled hair. My hair matched my eyes. And I bit my lip.

Wow.

I turned around to the sound of Jordan's footsteps coming from my bathroom. Her red satin dressed complimented her golden locks perfectly. And her hair was absolutely and perfectly straight. A good look on her.