Promises

Hoodies POV~
Oh Zalgo, Oh shit. What do I say? Nothing I can say that won't be terrible. Nothing will change the fact I got Masky in trouble and nearly punished. I paced back and forth in my room. I have to come clean and apologize, but how? How can I face him? I can't write a note or something, that's even more wimpy and disrespectful. Think Hoodie think. I was so busy pacing and thinking I didn't hear Sally walk in. ''What are you doing, Hoodie?'' The small girl giggled, I turned quickly startled. ''Oh uh, Hey Sally. Nothing, just thinking.'' She was so cute though, that little pink dress and long curly light brown hair. The fact that she was a killer made her even cuter, well... In my and the other serial killers opinions anyway. Jeff even being the jerk he is has a small soft spot for her. ''Okie dokie!'' The small girl chirped after a long awkward pause, she frolicked out of the room, holding onto her teddy bear tightly. ''At least it wasn't Masky...'' I mumbled and sighed with relief, trying to continue thinking of what to say. ''Hoodie?'' I heard a male voice say questioningly, their voice was laced with worry. It was, Masky. Shit. I turned quickly to face the tall male, I could tell even though he was wearing that mask, he must be extremely concerned. I feel horrible. ''H-Hey Masky.'' Damn it, stop stuttering. ''Are you okay?'' I nodded ''Y-Yeah.'' All I could think at this moment, idiot idiot idiot idiot idio- ''Uh... Hoodie... Slender told me you had something to say.'' Gulp... Here it comes.... ''I'm so sorry Masky!!! I placed the ash tray after our argument! I was so pissed off! I'm really really sorry! I didn't mean to-'' ''HOODIE!'' He cut me off. ''Hoodie, it's okay... I promise. It's okay.''

Masky's POV~
Poor Hoodie was rattling on and shaking, I had to stop him and tell him it's okay that I'm not angry. Shocked, but not angry. ''R-Really?'' He stuttered, it's actually quite cute how this happens whenever he's nervous. ''Yes, really.'' I could tell despite his mask being on, he must be smiling now. I smiled in response, though he can't see it. ''Thank you, Masky... I promise to never do anything like that again. Do you forgive me?'' ''Of course Hoodie, I had forgiven you long before you started talking.'' I couldn't help but chuckle, he rubbed the back of his head nervously. ''T-Thanks Masky. That means a lot...'' ''No problem, it happens to the best of us.'' I ruffled his hair, taking advantage of the fact his hood wasn't up. ''H-Hey! S-Stop that!'' He lightly slapped my hand away and I laughed, he most definitely is pouting right now. ''Okay okay, sorry. Couldn't resist.'' He popped his neck and nodded. ''Sure.'' With that, I left. Hoodie will always be my friend, and I'll always be on his side. Even when things get tough, we've made it this far. No way anything can destroy our bond now, right? What am I thinking. Of course it won't. We'll always be best friends. (friends, righttt. *cough* Nothing)

Sally's POV~
''Hoodie and Masky have been acting weird lately, isn't that right, Charlie?'' I said talking to my best and most reliable friend, Charlie the Bear. He always has been sooooo smart. I know I can count on him to always attend my tea party's! ''I wonder if Masky and Hoodie like like each other...'' I giggled hugging, Charlie.