First Day

Awhile back, Hoodie could remember first arriving to Slender mansion. Luckily he wasn't alone in this, his trusty friend Masky was with him. At the time Hoodie thought of himself as a normal heterosexual male. Ever since Hoodie had met Masky the 20 year old male wore that white feminine mask, he didn't even know his real name yet. But honestly didn't mind, for he also wore a mask and had his identity a secret. So the duo let the mystery be part of their intriguing friendship. The most important thing was if either of them got in trouble the other would be there to help. Hands stuffed in his jean pockets, side by side they stood before the tall faceless man. Shivers went down the poor hooded boys spine as the man without a face 'stared' at him. Masky seemed to be unbothered by the supernatural creature though, not the first time this male met the pale demon. ''So, Slender... Are we official yet?'' Masky asked calmly, Hoodie remained silent. The male preferred being quiet and keeping to himself, especially in these abnormal situations. ''Not yet child.'' He's hardly a child.... Hoodie thought, only for to his surprise Slenderman responded. ''He is a child compared to me. And so are you.'' Hoodie blinked from behind the mask, stuttering. ''H-How did you?'' Slender responded, full attention now on the hooded male. ''I'm a demon remember? I have many unnatural ability's. Including reading minds.'' Hoodie gulped and nodded, noting this, NEVER get on his bad side or think bad things about him. Now seeming to ignore Hoodie, Slender continued to talk to the still unphased, Masky. ''You have to pass a test first.'' The masked boy nodded. ''What type of test?'' He shuffled around through his jacket pocket, looking for his pack of cigarettes. ''You must kill someone for me first.'' ''Okay.'' He responded, thinking he was completely ready for what was about to be handed to him, he has killed before, no big deal. ''You must kill her.'' Slender showed the male a picture of a 13 year old girl. ''She's so young....'' Masky muttered. Hoodie gasped from behind his mask at Slendermans request. No way is his friend going to kill a child! Right? But it seemed the masked male was actually considering it. ''Complete protection from police... Food... Water... Shelter.... Hmm....'' ''Masky!'' Hoodie yelped his name, getting the males attention. ''Y-You can't be serious... W-We're killers... But... Not monsters!'' Masky sighed. ''Its the same thing Hoodie, if you were willing to kill adults one child isn't a big deal. She would grow up some day too. Just picture a full grown person. We will be protected if we do this.'' Hoodie thought about it, with a soft sigh he simply nodded in agreement. Masky stuffed the picture in his pocket, gun in hand. ''Get your pipe and lets go!'' A simple nod swinging the blood stained metal pipe over his shoulder, both young men were off. Their first day.