The Creepypasta Life

Masky's POV~
Being a CP isn't all its cracked up to be, you have to get used too assholes like, Jeff. Doing things you don't want to. Cleaning the bathroom if you break one of the hundreds of rules. And get used to Slendermans trio of brothers that visit us sometimes. They aren't bad or anything, except for Offenderman, not sure what that guys problem is but he has some serious issues. He is a rapist to be exact, goes after women, rapes then kills them if they take a rose. Yeah, more messed up than me even. Hoodie has changed over the few weeks we have been here, more quiet than usual and constantly tired. I'm really worried about him. ''Masky!!!'' Shit, I zoned out. I snapped back to attention to see a tall man, none other than Slender, hovering over me. ''S-Sorry sir, guess I zoned out.'' ''I told you, no smoking in the house!!!'' He said pointing to the ash tray setting on the little table beside the couch. ''W-What?!? I wasn't smoking in here I swear!'' ''Then how did your ash tray get in here?'' I was astonished, someone must have set me up. Probably, Jeff. That asshole. ''Jeff probably put it in here! I only smoke in my room and outdoors! I swear!!'' Slender sighed, he has to believe me. I would never break the rules, no matter how tempted I become. ''Okay. Just remember, if I find this ash tray out here again. I will punish you.'' ''Yes sir.'' What? He's not going to at least talk to, Jeff? You know what. Never mind. I'll talk to, Jeffrey. I busted through the door that said 'Fucking stay out'. ''WHAT THE HELL!!! Masky?!?'' ''Don't act so surprised, Jeff.'' I snarled losing my temper. ''Oh, so you found, Hoodies present and decided to blame me?'' ''DON'T YOU DARE BLAME HOODIE, YOU PALE SMILE BOY BASTARD!'' Jeff rolled his eyes, ignoring the fact that I was about to blow. ''I'm not lying, Masky. He must have been mad about something you did and I wasn't going to interfere. But thanks for blaming me before even thinking about why someone would do that first. Asswipe.'' Next thing I knew he shoved me out of his room and slammed the door in my face, I just stood there in shock. Why would Hoodie be angry? Is Jeff lying? Is it something I said? Is Hoodie okay?

Hoodies POV~
I was walking home from a three person family killing spree, it was so peaceful. Children dying didn't bother me anymore... It was somewhat sad that I've kinda just. Lost emotion becoming numb like this, but it helps with the job. I climbed a tree and sat on a branch relaxing, might just go home when I know everyone's asleep. I prefer to avoid the chaos if possible. I wonder how Masky's doing... He lost his temper yesterday in argument with me and so did I. Oh shit... The ash tray!!! How could I forget??? I was so angry. ''Fuck!'' I blurted out and jumped fro my resting spot heading home, once back I explained to Slender what happened. ''I'm sorry sir...'' He sighed. ''Cleaning bathrooms for three weeks, we all lose our temper but setting someone up is unacceptable. I'll apologize to, Masky. And I suggest you do the same.''
''Yes sir." Honestly... I'm scared to confront, Masky..... What if he hates me?

(Cliffhangerrr!!! Sorry (Not sorry) I've been gone so long. See ya losers. (J/K, love ya)