Meeting the Others

Masky and Hoodie went downstairs, first they were introduced to Nurse Ann, then Dr. Smiley, Jason the Toymaker, Candy Pop, The Psycho Nurse, Dr. Death, The Puppeteer and Jeff the Killer. Everyone else were not around yet as proxy's, later others will arrive and join. Masky himself, despised the day Ticci Toby joined, he was so damn annoying. But he isn't to bad once you get used to him, but its still difficult to get work done. Hoodie was fine with everyone as long as they weren't mean and didn't mind him being quiet, he was more of the shy non talkative type. Masky loved that about him, he helped get work done, was nice, had his friends back but also quiet and not annoying like, Toby. Him and Hoodie made a perfect team. ''Masky!'' Spoke a familiar female voice. He snapped out of his thoughts, turning to face none other than, Nurse Ann. He was slightly annoyed that she just disturbed his thoughts about Hoodie, weird... But it was shook off as she began to speak again. ''Masky, snap out of it, Dear. We're supposed to go hunt down some victims that got lost in the woods.'' ''Hopefully we don't get lost.'' Masky chuckled a bit at his joke, but Nurse Ann as always was not amused by anything or showed any emotion, she was a great proxy because she rarely ever shows sympathy or mercy. Nodding, him and the undead nurse were off, Hoodie felt slightly left out since, Slender hasn't sent him on any missions with, Masky lately. He was possibly even feeling a little jealous of, Nurse Ann, she was spending all this time with his, Masky. He shook his head suddenly realizing his thoughts, mentally scolding himself. 'What am I thinking? this is weird as hell.' Rolling over on the couch to face the TV he watched a clearly unamusing show, but was to caught up in his mind to actually be paying any attention. Due to his mask nobody could tell if he was asleep or what though, thank god. ''Hey! Hood boy! Wake your ass up!'' Hoodie jolted to attention, sitting up quickly. Of course, Jeff was the bastard who was yelling at him. He glared from under his mask at the pale boy, smile forever carved into his face. Jeff seemed to feel and notice his glare though, despite the mask. ''Get out of here!'' Jeff spat, Hoodie got up leaving, Jeff was annoying him and he needed a more private place to think. So next thing he did was enter his room, sitting on his bed thinking. Meanwhile Masky and Nurse Ann were still searching for those lost teenagers. ''Damn! Where could they be?'' Masky complained slightly, wanting to kill them and get back home for a nap. ''Not sure.'' Nurse Ann shrugged calmly, another thing that made her a great proxy, being a zombie it took longer for her to get tired. With a heavy sigh from, Masky. They continued on the journey.