Episode 19: Final Battle

Omniscient POV
"God damn it!" Brie shouted as the potion exploded in her face knocking her to the floor. "This potion better work too!" She continued as she got up.

"Are you sure you're able to go through with this?" Ashly asked referring to Kristal.

"Yes I'm sure why wouldn't I be? We all heard mother's call so we gotta do what we have to do and maybe we can get back to some balance in our rough ass lives!" Kristal replied.

"So do we have a plan or?" Gabby said kinda dragging out the "or" part of her question.

"You'll need one! Of course he'll be expecting you!" Gabe suggested.

"Yeah Antonio and Kieth are still down there!" Kristal sighed.

"Doing what exactly?" Gabby asked.

Out of nowhere Shyann let's out a loud gasp:
Kieth and Antonio are tied upside down by their feet faced backwards, while their struggling to get out Kane kills them with a fireball!

"What? What did you see?!" Gabe asked Shyann!

"I'm not sure if it happened already God forbid but Kane may or may not killed Antonio and Kieth!" Shyann replied.

"Okay that's it!" Kristal says as she holds on to each of her sisters shimmering to the underworld!

"NO LET US GOOO!!!! WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!" The girls hear a voice shout!

As we were about to run to the voices out of nowhere Kieth's brothers Aaron, Blake, Garrett, and Shane blinks in front of us.

"Miss us?" Aaron says laughing as him and his brothers blink out of sight.

"Pussies!" Gabby said mumbling to herself. As soon as she said that she gets pushed to the ground unconscious by Garrett.

"Brie! Shy! Behi.." Ashly started to say right when she got kicked in the back by Aaron knocking her out.

Blake punches Brie and Shane flips Shy, leaving Kristal the only one conscious.

"They better still be alive when I get back!" Kristal says as she starts to go find Kane and her friends.

"I'm sure they can handle their own!" Blake snarls.

Finally Kristal shimmers to where Kane was located.

"I see Shyann got her premonition!" Kane laughs as Fire dances around his body!

"Did you send her that?" Kristal cautiously asked.

"Of course not, I don't have psychic abilities, but I do have connects!" Kane chucked.

*Back to the other girls*
"Wake up and fight!" Aaron yelled.

The girls slowly moan and grown as they get up!

"That's the best y'all got? Y'all hit like a bitch!" Brie said as she cracked her back!

"You talking a lot of shit for somebody that just got knocked out!" Garrett and Shane stated.

"You right I'm done talking!" Brie said as she started phasing through the ground grabbing Blake's legs phasing him in the ground with her as she leaves half of his body solidified in the ground killing him as she comes up.