Episode 15: The Power of Five (Male Edition)

Kieth's POV
Today my brothers are planning revenge on a male witch, me being part whitelighter I hate being a warlock but it does give me my own power instead of stealing others through killing!

Even though I'm the oldest for some reason my younger brothers still have a hold on me, it's just the feeling of betraying them, but that's the thing I already am, I don't want to be evil? What's even the point of stealing other powers it doesn't do any good!

Aaron's POV
I don't get it! My brothers and I could be the most powerful warlocks in the world but Kieth is literally screwing that up! We can rule the underworld together and maybe the whole magical world at just the tip of our fingers but his mother just had to be a whitelighter!

Blake's POV
As the middle brother I try to keep peace between the five us, but I'm over it Kieth will kill something today! He's been getting away with it for too long!

Garret's POV
I just do what needs to be done while my brothers sit there and bicker like a bunch of pussies!

Shane's POV
I'm at the point where whatever happens with my brothers happen! If the nigga Kieth wants to do good or whatever the fuck let him!

Aaron's POV
"C'mon Guys we have to take care of that stupid male witch, and I know just the person to do it!" I say demandingly! I'm really tired of Kieth's shit he will stab something today I don't give a damn if it's a leprechaun, but something has to give!

So today I plan to find that mitch I stole powers from in the underworld but never got to completely finish the job! So I'll push Kieth to do it, what a worthless piece of shit, I love him, but I want what's best for him, and this is the only way!

As we blink and reappear in this alley by a unopened club there the prize possession was!

Kieth's POV
I gotta think fast on my feet, I can't just kill an innocent! As I was about to make a move I hear Aaron speak to me in an arrogant tone saying, "Blink don't orb!" Who the hell does he think he's talking to sometimes?!

I go up to the male witch and ask his name. He hesitates at first but he whispers, "Antonio."

"I'm gonna call for your powers and I need you to play dead! Please!" I say calmly

"What's taking so long?!" Blake and Aaron yell together!

"What are you?" Antonio asks.

"You'll see, but just cooperate please!" I say.

I grab onto his shoulders and shout, "POWERS!" 

Kicking him into his manhood making him drop, then I hurry up and orb into the building.

"Son of a bitch!" Was the last words I heard from Antonio as he pretended to pass out whatever happened next I hope he knows how to defend himself!

As I orb into the club I see a light skin woman with long black hair and red tips.

Soon as she sees me she slightly blows flicks her hands causing a small explosion to make me fly back!

"What are you doing in here? And most importantly why are you here and who are you?" The beautiful woman said.

"I'm so sorry I didn't expect for anyone to be here, but seeing what you can do I see I'm in good hands, well not yours if you don't flick them." I said as I got up.

"What makes you think you're in good hands?" She asked me suspiciously.

"Because you're a witch! Molecular combustion or laymen's terms the ability to blow things or beings up is a witch's power and plus you wouldn't hurt me unless you needed to do so to protect an innocent." I say saving my ass, "I need help!"

The witch puts her hands down and starts to pull out a chair for the both of us, "What kind of help?"

"I'm a whitelighterlock I'm whitelighter part warlock and my brothers are trying to sway me into their evil way and I don't wanna!" I say hoping I didn't alarm her with me being part warlock.

"I see, I'll help you seeing that I can also relate!" She said surprisingly.

"Well I'm not just a witch I'm also part demon but a charmed one at that! My name's Kristal. Yours?"

"Kieth and how are you a charmed one when there's the power of three?" I say in shock.

"See long story me and my four other sisters were prophesied the same time around the power of three but, me and my sisters powers actually came unbound this year!" Kristal explained and I can't believe how much we have in common!

"That's crazy! You have four sisters I have four brothers!" I say getting more excited and more attracted to Kristal by the minute.

"Are y'all full or half me and my sisters are half, and each of us are half witch half something else!" Kristal says.

"Well we all have the same father and I just have a different mother!" I say.

"Same mother different fathers!" Kristal says smiling, God she has a pretty smile. "I'm gonna get you out of this okay?!" Kristal said as she slightly got closer.

"One more thing?" I ask.

"Yeah what is it?" Kristal says.

"Who found the family book?"

"That damn Gabby!" She said laughing.

"That damn Garret!" I say laughing back.