Episode 18: Fight Fire with Fire

Omniscient POV
While Kristal shimmered out the attic she thought to herself should go with the plan of vanquishing Kane and not finding her and her sisters' mother or not vanquish Kane and risk the lives of their mother.

"We have to vanquish Kane once and for all, because of him we still haven't balanced are magical lives and personal lives, while still getting used to our powers, it sucks!" Gabby tells Ashly.

"But to do that we have to go down there, and personally I don't wanna go down there I would like to go up there! And besides that do we even know how to go down there?" Ashly responds.

"Stop your whimpering it's not like we're dead and that's where we're bout to reside the rest of our lives and there should be a spell or some type of potion to get us there in The Book Of Destiny, I'll go check." Gabby says as she goes to the stand where they keep the book.

*Gabe orbs in*

"AAAGH!" Ashly shouts, "What the hell?!"

"Guess I can't sense Kristal!" Gabe says completely ignoring Ashly's panic.

"What do you mean, you can't sense Kristal?" Ashly asks sternly.

"Exactly what I said! I just know she's not dead!"

"No fair! How come she knows how to get to the underworld!" Gabby says defeated.

"Well she is part demon, so it's naturally in her, but you guys don't need a potion or spell, you all have a teleportation power!" Gabe guides.

"Yeah, yeah, but we still don't know the limits of it cause if it was that easy Brie and Shyann would've been back to us by now!" Gabby replied in honor of all of her sisters' defense.

"Well we gotta come up with something, and I mean fast! Keep looking through the book!" Gabe ordered.

*The Underworld*
Kristal's POV
As I'm in the underworld I realize I forgot to bring a potion, everything is rock like and dark and cave-like.  I just need to get some answers before I make my final decision, being the oldest I just don't wanna let my sisters down.

As I take a step I accidentally hit something with my foot making a loud echo noise!

Out of nowhere a demon shimmers in front of me!

"Who are you?" He asks.

"Well I'm a fellow demon of course! Why else would I be here dipshit!"

"How come I haven't seen you around here before?"

"Because I don't answer to you!" I say as I flick my hands and blow him up! "Silly bitch!"

"Okay Kristal,  you can do this!" I think to myself, "Just save your sisters and Kieth and Antonio without getting caught and get the hell out of here!

As I'm in my thoughts I hear a familiar voice whispering, "Kristal..."