Chapter 9: Psycho alpha much.

Wided eyed watching him pace back and forth, wondering why his so mad.. i mean  i get it a half breed is pretty dirty to someone whose a full blooded alpha shifter and even worse when your royalty.

Gulping a little louder then i'd like as his blazing blues lock with my eyes and i look down still tugging on my sleeves of my cardigan stretching it a little too much, while he stays silent.

Watching him as his body never un-tenses and i can see all his muscles ripple in a tense stiff way and his mood rolls off him in waves.

Finally he growls and steps closer intimidating to someone else, but not for the same reason to me.. it was because this feels like the part he would say if it was a novel.. that we're over and he never wanted to see me again, plus some cheesy glaring and then walk off.. which would lead to drawn out broken path of bittersweet and end up going throught alot we didn't have to.

But no he narrows his eyes as they start turning to a glowing red and i know his wolf is coming to the surface, whimpering i spin around and run, realising this has been done before but in my head, this was the nightmare i had many months ago before i met him.

Running flat out, his voice booming louder then just around me, inside my head too.. my head pounding harder the more i disobey him.. tripping on a branch and rolling down the hill.. scared my heart beating hard.. feeling like it would burnt out of my chest and into the forrest floor.. praying as i'm spinning before reaching out and grabbing onto something it cuts my hand a little.. getting up i wince, trying not to be to loud or leave too much evidence for him to find me.

It was no use, he knew my moves before i even had done them.. not giving up.. jeans tattered.. top worse and hanging off as my undershirt and bra is all that keeps me covered.. my jacket beaten up.. my shoes worn from all this running and rough around.

Sprinting as i hear him running faster.. hearing growls and wimpers, wolf or canine like noises.. causing me to sprint faster.

skidding to a stop as i come to his back.. well definded body, jet black hair.. he must of shifted at some point to get infront of me, stupid bond might as well have a damn tracker stuck in my body.

Stepping backwards when he turns around and his eyes are dark but not his wolf's anymore, just Neathan's own blues.. with so much anger behind them i was scared, my wolf was whimpering.

He wouldn't hurt me but what if he punishes me in some other way???

Before i can bolt again, he has me pinned against a tree and is closer than i'd like when his beyond fuming, i can feel the heat of his blood boiling, or so it feels like.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This is finished chapter, i might add on but its just a filler... will have more up hopefully this week.