Chapter 7: Never should of love me. [continued]

Red paint, scratched along the asphalt... the little red BMW tipped on its roof, smashed against a barrier... threatening to have gone over it, having hit a van and flipped scraping the road until it came to a halt here.

The driver was unconscious still not waking, the car's engine till running, back wheels spinning weakly, fronts bent and buckled out at odd angles... tinted glass shattered.

Finally movement inside the car as the beautiful blonde struggles... she cries out as she's trapped in the car... the van's driver regaining consciousness comes over to her, trying to help her as he calls 911... but she's stuck and her cars leaking gas which was all the way back to where she first hit the van, it ruptured the tank causing it to spill all over the road as the BMW skidded to a halt at the barrier.

She gets hysterical... too worked up to even remember the mind link and stubborn, she didn't want him to come save her.

The man trying to calm her, but his words didn't really mean shit all to her, if anything they made her more uncomfortable, stupid old bastard... she scowls in her mind... her wolf growls reminding her this old man was just trying to help her hot shot self.

Kali's leg was stuck under the steering column, she has fear clear in her intelligent eyes, wishing he'd come anyways... even if she didn't want to see him either... that somehow he'd save her and she'd probably yell about it, but she was like that and she missed him and he was like that.

Hearing a loud engine, she freaks... till the tires screech... looking out the back window of her car, she seems him and lets out a breathe she didn't even think she was holding in, as he hops out of his Corvette.

"Babe??" his eyes were wide as he sees her car upturned and beaten up, her number plate confirming as it shines wet from the rain, his face gains a darker look... damn it KALI! His wolf growls in his mind.

"Kali??" he yells out and hears her struggling before he hears her beautiful sweet voice, which instantly made him calm a little.

"Over here babe" she calls to soft for a human but he hears her and comes over, narrowing his eyes seeing her stuck he tells the old guy to go see if he can see the damn ambulance.. and emergency vehicles.

Narrowing his dark eyes, he could of easily flipped her car back over with out to much effort... he could also pull her leg out without hurting her.

He growls at the situation she had gotten herself in, pull her out and gripping her to him tight she sighs as he grabs her hand so tight she can't take hers out of his grip.

"My car and bags?" she says in a duh tone, her eyes gaining an annoyed look.