Chapter 15: Blood Spilt [Part 2]

As I walked back to Neathan's side and the crowd that was all of our massive pack clapped and smiled, a few even standing to do so, their is a loud boom of a growl, then it is just like all hell breaks out people shifting everywhere pack members being attacked, Neathan lets go off my hand as he races into the mids of it and I was in shock, soon snapping out of it screaming like a war cry that I'd have these rouges for dinner my gown making it hard as I sprint and shift mid air growling loudly as my wolf lands on the ground.

My wolf was a grayish colour, but still bigger than most she-wolves but not quite a luna's sizing yet, once me and Neathan have completed the bonding and he binds his blood with mine and mine with his, it will turn me into a royal blood and bind our souls as well together, in turn my wolf and I will go through slight changes but nothing drastic, her colour will change to a almost illuminated white once done, his black wolf so massive it was quite a sight to see.

Hearing a rouge coming at me, I swipe my tail hard at it and send it flying into a tree, as it crashed back onto the ground and caused the tree to split down the middle, I started ripping apart other rouges growling, unleashing almost that wild, lost soul I was on the edge of becoming when I had ran off, but this time I still had most of the control as to not turn on everyone, blood now all over my fur and covering my muzzle, dripping from my sharp teeth and out of my mouth, a wild look in my sort of now dead looking eyes, giant paws hitting the ground slowly one at a time as the unconcious wolf from before was about to become my play thing, the pack killing or harming the other rouges, though it seemed a few of our own were seriously injured.

Hearing Neathan yelp before seeing him, hunters dragging his big wolf form off with rouges helping, snarling loud with authority as they try to hurry up, looking at the rest and nodding my head to Neathan's body being carried off the all understand and run after him behind me, but as we get down into the forest, hunters shoot us with sleeping darts.

Growling and whimpering for our pack and my mate, thrashing about as the darts potent chemicals had the desired affect and caused me to resort to sort of crawling as my wolf form and body became slowly more and more useless soon blacking out hoping the pack would be safe, knowing my mate wasn't and he would of been injured fairly badly to have been able to knock out like that and drag away.. a tear leaving my eyes as they become to heavy to fight again and I slip into permanent black out this time.