Chapter 1: Wolf with the red eyes.

Red eyes glow in the shadows as a dirty blonde haired girl walks home, not noticing the content low growl too low for her ears.. She was human.

The red eyes never letting her out of there sights, as light too agile giant paws following the curvy attractive teen girl in the dark streets of Mariah Crest; a smaller version of New York crossed with the hills in California.

It was infested with giant wolves a long time back. They had terrorized the city, a war had happened eventually and the long lived now passed king and queen of the supernatural underworld.. now leaving behind a heir there only son.

Neathan, he was the alpha of the Silvertounges pack now. Prince of the supernatural underworld.. Until he finds a mate, whom will become his Queen and Luna.

Only issues where the alpha was a well known badboy; hot headed, uncontrollable but none the less a great alpha, Pack issues always came first.

In the past few days he has started feeling a strong pull to her, it was odd, only getting stronger with the days.

What the young Alpha didn't know was, she was a half blood. half human half werewolf.

No one knew this, her human side's scent masked her wolf's. She was the school's diamond in the rough.

She knew who he was like most, but he was trying to learn her at a safe distance...

-Neathan's point of veiw-

Walking behind this beauty, not knowing a thing about her.. Apart from her that was in-front of me.

Standing about 5'8 with a decent build for a female, curvy in all the right places.. slight sway of the hips when she walks, eyes the color of a deep greeny blue shade. Intelligence clear in them and her aura.

Wearing; A button up blouse deep grey, faded blue jeans.. Of the skinny leg variety, which cupped her ample ass just right and stuck to her legs, a white shirt with a low neck line and lace above her cleavage to make it seem more reserved then the neckline is meant for. Plaid grey and white sneakers on her feel, dirty blonde hair down and stylized.

Watching her close enough to smell her perfume, happy content mood and see it too.. She was a little aroused which sparked my curiosity and made it harder to hold myself back.