Chapter 3: Letting it sink in.

-Kali's p.o.v-

Walking in the dark woods alone, I had this urge to do it I don't really know why... but here I am doing the dumbest thing of my life, wondering what this suddenness coming over me was.

Hearing howls I stop as my eyes widen, oh shit... rouges, my wolf growling in my mind as I find myself surrounded by their filthy scent, burning my nostrils and fowl... Getting a low whimper from my lips.

Standing still, slightly braver then I felt, trying not to show it... I am scared shitless right now... but also trying not to do anything sudden to make them attack and kill me.

Hearing them getting close my eyes go wider and I fight the hard urge to scream my lungs out of my body... when I see them my stomach turns and I feel my hope dying no one would even know if I was killed, until days later.. my heartbeat picks up hammering against my chest, head starting to spin and feel light..

My wolf growling in my head, wanting me to attack.. me reminding her if I shift they will kill us both,  my head getting even more light.. oh god I was going to faint and end up there snack.

There growls getting louder, there getting closer.. head getting more light and the ground getting more unfocused with my legs.

When a familiar scent his my nose it causes me to regain a little of my composure and strength..

Backing away instinctively I don't know why but something tells me its safer to back away, even though my brain was saying not to move.. Because they might attack as I move back against a large rock I soon see why it was lucky I did as a giant black wolf leaps over the rock at the rogues.

Taking in a panics breath as the scent from the black giant wolf make me feel at peace, his scent was so familiar I had smelt it a few times before... hmm it was off burning smoke, fresh water and strawberries...

Watching the wolves fight, he was a lot stronger then these rouges and could easily handle them, he must be the alpha then...only an alpha's wolf would be so strong that he could effortlessly take on multiple wolves and make it seem like childs play.

Ripping Out Another wolf's throat..

The giant black wolf, now turning to me as the grey and white rival falls to the ground a bloodied mass.

He turns back into the black haired, well built teen his human form is.

My wolf starts going crazy and vibrating, frowning.. out of everyone HE was my mate?, this cold calculated bad-boy?

Sighing as i turn away a tear runs down my cheek as i close my eyes and go to walk away, but feel a strong arm wrap around my waist, a possessive grip.. trying to mask my pain at the opposite of innocent mate i have been given,  he was a grand alpha.. but not an easy to warm to type of person.

He was attractive looking, some dark part of me loved him as he was, but my normal side feeling even more like a mouse compared to him with how he is.

"Your upset by me my future Luna" He sighs not letting up on the grip his holding me in.

Kissing my neck, he bites so hard i cry out.. he covers my full lips with his hand, bitting down on it causing him to glare and growl as he marks me with the claim mark.. glaring back as a tear runs down my cheek, i look away as his eyes turn cold.

Forgetting he could read most like a book, me more so because where destined to be mates.

I wasn't liking that he was being so rough, not really seeming to care that he was hurting me so much, which was fueling my hatred for him being my badboy mate.

His look darkens as he growls loud and lets me from his grip, whimpering when i touch it an even more so at his dark look, he did save me from those rouges though..

"i have to go" i lie as i run off away from him, as fast as my wolf will allow in my human form.

opening the front door as i collapse on the kitchen floor and bawl my eyes out as my focus fails me, my body feeling heavy as i slip into unconciousness.