Titus ¦ Kiss

You giggled from your spot as you saw Titus look around for you and Marga. Currently the three of you were playing hide and seek for Titus' stress relieving.

After the incident back in Magnostadt from three years ago and Titus being the new Magi of Reim Empire it was sometimes hard to get him by nowadays.

You shook your head from the past memories when you heard the laughter of both Titus and Marga. You let out a grin and quietly casted a invisible charm on you, being a magician and all.

"Hmm why don't we look for [Name]-nee-chan together?" You heard Titus suggest to the young girl who excitedly agreed.

You also heard soft yet fast footsteps run until it wasn't heard anymore and you covered your mouth as you let out a giggle.

Titus' face was very much happy as it was adorned by a huge smile. He knew that his beloved was around so he made Marga look around at the gardens since he wanted some alone time with you.

Letting out a chuckle, he said "Ne [Name]-chan you can come out now."

Your breath hitched but a grin was still plastered and let the invisible charm go and stepped out from the pillar you were hiding at.

"Why did you let Marga run away when you knew where I was?" You technically whined out as you crossed your arms and your mouth forming into a pout.

Titus' cheeks went warm as he cleared his throat, "I-I just wanted some a-alone time with y-you. . ." Warmth also made it's way to your cheeks though you hid your embarrassment with a chuckle "I didn't know that the great Magi Titus Alexius is jealous of little girl~" You teased out making Titus frown at you with his dark reddened cheeks.

"I clearly am not jealous of Marga!" He says clearly flustered.

You giggled as you made your way to him, "You're so cute when your flustered~" You teased out and brought your lips to his ear and whispered,

"Though that's one of the things why I fell in love with you. . ." Titus' face was beet red and he was close to fainting from embarrassment so he straightened himself and took a step back and cleared his throat.

Before you could tease him further, you felt lips press against your own. You looked at Titus in shock as your cheeks flamed red like Titus' earlier. Though you got over the shock and returned the kiss with the same passion and wrapped your arms around his neck with Titus doing the same to your waist.

-Extra-

While the two of you were kissing. Squeals was coming out of Marga's mouth and if it wasn't from Muu's hand covering her mouth, you two would be scarred for ruining the innocent little cinnamon's eyes.

Though a playful smirk was dancing on his lips as him and Marga watched. He may be a serious person but that won't stop him from teasing the two of you especially Titus.

---

Hey sweeties! How did ya'll like the recent two one shots?
Well since I'm on a roll of updating, please send in requests! Though please do it back at the first page which is the Request Page :3

Also my new story is out it's called "Capturing Hearts" which is a Various! Naruto x Reader. Please check it out if you guys want to ^w^

~LuluYu/AsceticBi