Ren Siblings + Judal ¦ Mama Pt.2

A/N : @MagiKatt1212 wanted a part 2 so here it is! Sorry if this part is cringe-y at first I knew what I was doing then at the end I kind of lost it haha welp hope ya'll like it 😁

A few days has passed since you had officially took in the Ren siblings and Judal and also the downfall of the Kou Empire.

You felt very happy that they easily opened up to you but it also brought to your concern, if they easily trusted you does that mean they wanted to forget their complex of a family?  You shook your head no at that, I mean that was their first family why would they even do that.

You snapped out of your thoughts as the door to your study room opened and came in the three younger Ren siblings with Judal.

You also noticed that Judal and Kouha were helping each other carry the tray of food—the food being (f/f).

You let out a light laugh as both Kougyoku and Hakuryuu pounced on you, hugging you tightly with you returning it happily. You sent the same age boys a smile as a thank you when they placed the tray on the table after setting aside a few documents.

    "What made you four deliver me food at this time?" You asked. "Well you've been cooped up in here all day and Kouha decided that we should bring you food, though I don't know why you eat those." Judal said as he then disgustingly eyed the vegetables side dish.

You reached out to boop the young high priest on the nose and said, "It's because it makes us healthy and keeps us safe from diseases." You summarized and grabbed the eating utensils and began eating the food they brought, occasionally offering the four of them a bite.

As the five of you interacted, you failed to notice the older Ren siblings watching from the space between the door and the door frame.

Seeing the nice interaction with the five of you, the three of them left and as they walked through the hallway silence surrounded them.

Kouha's faint laugh was heard despite the distance, making Hakuei smile. The other two noticed this and stayed quite though it was evident that they too enjoy that their younger siblings likes your company.

    "Is this alright? Them associating with [Name]-san?" Hakuei blurted out her worries since the day, Kougyoku and Hakuryuu became attached to you. Sure she was happy that her younger brother is loving the woman that took them in but she was worried that he'll forget their mother and their brothers too.

   "Don't worry about that, Hakuei. Let them have their fun besides I'm feeling that [Name]-san too is worried about that." A calm yet smiling Koumei stated. "If they're gonna call her mother then so be it. They are still at a young age." Kouen said as he looked to his siblings.

Hakuei nods, feeling that a big weight was taken of her chest making her smile once again. She was gonna spend some time with you when you have the time off from the duties as the queen.

Next day came—Hakuei stirred from her sleep and slowly opened her eyes and was surprised to see your smiling face.

     "Glad you're awake now, the others are already eating. You can come and join us if you've finished getting ready for the day." You said before standing up and left the room and a bewildered Hakuei.

After she had gotten out of her trance and changed into her everyday clothing, Hakuei made her way to the dining hall.

When she entered, she saw that everyone was talking and eating and someone has yet to notice her.

She then sat at the space beside Hakuryuu—who I might add is talking to you, excitedly. Hearing the screech of the chair beside him, Hakuryuu's face lit up as he practically jumped into his sister's arms making you, Kougyoku, Kouha and Judal laugh a bit.

Hakuei averted her gaze to her little brother and to you, who was smiling at them. She blushed as you caught her staring making you giggle. She looked up and sent you a smile.

Maybe just maybe, Hakuei would treat you like how the four does.