Kouha ¦ Lazy Mornings

This one-shot is gonna be on Modern AU and you can request one-shots like this startin' from now on!

---

The slight chilly wind brushed up against your bare arms. Making you huff in slight annoyance.

  You were on your daily jog and even though it was a bit chilly outside, you still went on to it. It was very early in the morning anyways, so no one can see you jog and think if you're a madman.

Panting a bit you stopped in front of your porch. You walked up on the small flight of stairs and carefully opened the door and shut it as quietly as possible.

When you turned around, you bit back a yelp as you saw Kouha—clutching a blanket around his body as he sleepily looked at you with a hint of annoyance.

     "Why are you up early, honey?" You asked as you took off your shoes and replaced it with the house sandals.

   "I could say the same to you, [Name]." Kouha said as he shifted the blanket around his body for more warmth.

You nervously chuckled at him. "Sorry. Jogging around the neighborhood early in the morning is kind of my habit. . . I thought you knew that?" Your tone switched to a sorry tone into a questioning one.

  "Right sorry. But go back to sleep after you take a bath, I miss your warmth." Kouha says and he yawned making you blush on how cute he looked like as of now. Though you wouldn't say that out loud, Kouha would go on a rant of how men aren't cute but sexy, handsome and whatnot.

He then left you to go back to your  bedroom.

You also went upstairs and went to your closet and grabbed a tank top, sweatpants and undergarments before going to the bathroom and took a hot and relaxing shower.

When you finished you went to your shared bedroom and saw Kouha snuggling underneath the blankets, his pink hair a bit messy.

You grinned and made your way to your side of the bed and laid down beside Kouha. Not bothered at all that your hair was still wet from the shower earlier.

As you laid down Kouha quickly wrapped his arms around your waist and snuggled his face into your chest.

You also snaked your arms around Kouha and kissed his forehead before drifting into sleep, Kouha's peaceful face the last thing you saw.

---

Short I know but this is just a get back for not updating for so long. But I hope you guys like it!