Chapter 7.1

In the reception pavilion, the prince stood indifferently. He recalled the boat incident where Miaoyi laid a hand on the woman he yearned. His eyes were filled with disdain. Although he was not aware of her feelings, it was unexpected of the woman to do such lowly actions.

He never knew she was that unreasonable.

He did not want to face her, but the empress ordered him to visit the woman. No matter how he now detest the girl, she was still the empress' beloved niece. In any case, she did fall off the boat because of him, so it was his obligation to visit her. But just thinking of Miaoyi's sudden confession in front of his friends and the first girl he pursued, Chenxing couldn't help but feel discomfort.

Regardless, he only planned to check on her and leave immediately.

"Chenxing dage." A crystalline voice broke his train of thoughts. He turned to see a woman with a loose bun carrying a fluffy cat. She was wearing a white dress while walking in a dignified manner. Her eyes held nothing but indifference. Absolute indifference. She carried an air of maturity while strolling towards him.

Although the hostility in his eyes dissipated, Chenxing's frowning eyes remained. This was still the woman who dared hurt the person he treasured.

Miaoyi looked at the man in the pavilion, he still appeared very outstanding. It was not hard to identify Chenxing since he was the first face she saw since coming to this world.

The young man standing before her was not fair, had chiseled features, a pair of deep eyes, and a defined straight nose.

If one were to speak of his features, then there were almost no flaws on his face. It was the sort that God's hand had specially sculpted. Not only his appearances, but added with a battle hardened aura, this man had a sense of absolute presence.

She did not need to guess why Miaoyi pursued this man. He had a violent attitude while his eyes held no desires.

Yet for a man who never cared about anything or anyone to show so much concern to one person, it was no wonder Miaoyi held intense jealousy.