chapter ten, pt 2

[ if you don't want to read about harry styles taking louis tomlinson's gay-ginity then you should not read this okay ]

louis licks his parched lips. he's suddenly very aware of everything around him, from the faint smell of marijuana still in the air, to the hazy quality the air has taken on from the smoke, to the sound of the base vibrating the floors and walls around him and his twin. harry's eyes are intense and sexy, and everything about him screams let me fuck you.

"good to know," louis' words come out as barely a hoarse rasp and harry smirks, knowing he's gotten louis right where he wants him.

"we could fix your problem, you know," he says, trailing a finger up louis' thigh. "no one would have to know, and we'd never have to speak about it again."

"you're drunk and high," louis argues feebly. he can feel himself leaning in, being drawn to harry's lips like a moth to a flame. his mind is fuzzy and all he can think about is the ache in his groin and how tight his clothes are.

"so are you," harry replies, his lips so close to louis' they brush when he speaks. louis' eyes fall closed and then a lot of things happen at once.

harry surges forward, connecting their mouths. louis is shocked and tries to pull away but harry's hand reaches up, grabbing the back of his neck, holding him in place. harry's lips are parted and as he moves them louis begins to slowly lose his mind. well - lose the little amount of ability to think that he has left.

louis is vaguely aware of harry moving to his knees and turning louis so that their bodies are resting length-wise on the king bed. the red sheets and dim lighting make harry look even more tan than he is and louis thinks he looks absolutely delicious.

louis feels his legs being pulled from underneath him and he lets harry push them apart. his body is on fire and he feels electric. every small movement can be felt, from the movement of the sheets beneath him to harry tugging on his shirt. louis sits up and lets him pull it off. he opens his eyes and realizes that harry's shirt is already off and tossed somewhere on the floor.

shit the boy has a lot of tattoos. louis takes them all in and realizes that he hasn't really seen harry shirtless recently. granted it has been the winter and the two are hardly ever home at the same time, but still. one would think that he'd know if his twin brother has been inking his skin with pictures obsessively or not.

"have you ever done stuff with guys?" harry asks suddenly, bringing louis back to reality. "like, have you ever done stuff with-?"

"the girl gave me a hand job once," louis admits. "and then we had sex. so, no i, um... yeah."

harry smirks at that and quickly unzips louis' jeans, pulling them down to his knees.

"you're going to enjoy this."

before louis can ask what harry's talking about, harry's ripping his jeans completely off and licking his dick through his boxers. louis looks down at him and almost whines when he sees harry looking up at him through hooded eyes as he makes little kitten licks along the bulge in louis' boxers.

"harry..." louis trails off, staring down at his twin. he bites his bottom lip as harry reaches up and hooks two fingers on the waistband of his boxers. 

"lift up your hips," he says huskily. louis complies, breathing out a sigh of relief when his dick is free from the confines of his underwear. the air in the room is cool and the air causes his cock to twitch. louis didn't think it was possible, but at the sight of his dick, harry's eyes dialate even more. 

harry spits into his hand and reaches out, gripping louis' dick. he fists the sheets and watches as harry moves his hand up and down slowly, chewing on his bottom lip. it's like harry knows what to do with his hands to turn louis on literally, but also how to seem even sexier just in general.