chapter eleven

louis closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. alright, that did really just happen. in the dark, with the quiet thump of the music downstairs, louis can easily admit to himself that he did just do that. he just let harry - his fucking twin brother - fuck him.

beside him, louis can feel harry breathing heavily. sweat is dripping from his shoulder onto louis' arm but louis doesn't stop it. there's something beautiful about the way harry is right now. he's tired and his heart is hammering away in his chest. his eyes are closed and he's just laying there, breathing heavily, completely blissed out. 

for some unknown reason, louis turns onto his stomach, half on top of harry. he rests one hand on harry's chest, his cheek on harry's shoulder. without questioning it, harry wraps his arm (the one louis is using the shoulder of) around his waist. the other hand reaches over to dance up and down louis' left arm lightly. 

the whole thing is just so sensual and soft. 

harry holds louis as if he never wants to let go. louis decides he's actually okay with that. 

"lou?" harry breaks the silence. louis can't bring himself to open his mouth, so all he does is hum in response. "we should at least put our boxers on. that way if someone walks in, you know."

louis nods but doesn't move. harry sighs and starts to move. louis whines and grips onto him tighter. he can't help it. he's drunk, high, and fucking tired. all of his muscles feel heavy and he just wants to sleep. 

"i'm just moving us underneath the blankets," harry chuckles softly. louis lets go of him long enough to let him sit up and pull the blankets out from underneath them. once both the twins are nestled beneath the blankets harry wraps his arms back around louis. he kisses his older brothers temple softly. "love you, lou."

louis can't even bring himself to hum back in response. he lets himself drift off to sleep, feeling completely sated and exhausted. 

END OF BOOK ONE; LINK TO SEQUEL IN EXTERNAL LINK AND IN THE COMMENTS.