chapter ten, pt 1

louis and harry sit facing each other on the bed. harry takes another drag from the joint and hands it off to louis, who finishes it.

"you're really a virgin?" harry asks. louis rolls his eyes.

"i've had sex," he says. "i'm not a virgin."

"but, it was with a girl," harry points out. "it doesn't count."

louis shrugs, reaching for the schnapps. harry would use that kind of logic.

"i've just not found the right guy," louis chews on his bottom lip and avoids harry's gaze. harry laughs softly.

"you mean," he says. "you haven't found a guy whose dick you want up your ass?"

"yeah," louis blushes at harry's blunt comment. "yeah, i guess."

harry smirks and his eyes smolder in the dim light coming from the bedside lamp. louis stares at harry and realizes that his twin brother got the looks of the two of them. where louis is chiseled and sharp, harry is rounded and has legs for days. louis is short and stocky, harry tall and lanky. it's a wonder they share the same dna.

"what're you thinking about?" harry asks, his voice a hoarse whisper. louis takes the last sip of the peach schnapps and looks at harry. he feels a drop of the liquid slide from the corner of his lips and harry reaches out with his pointer finger, catching it. moments later the finger disappears in between his lips and louis feels his breath catch in his throat.

damn.

"it's probably my fault that no guy has wanted to have sex with me," louis says. "i mean, look at me."

harry removes his finger from his mouth and purses his lips.

"if you weren't my brother," he says, looking louis directly in the eyes. "i'd fuck the hell out of you."

"what?"

louis' heart takes off in his chest and he starts to feel like he can't breathe. this is all so weird and wrong. he's drunk off his ass, high as a kite, and in a room alone with his twin brother talking about sex. louis knows deep down that he should get up and leave or something, but he can't bring himself to uncross his legs. harry's eyes are simmering with desire and his pupils are blown. louis believes his must look very similar, if not worse. he's gone far longer than harry without sex, and just talking about it is making him hot.

"if you weren't my twin brother," harry states. "i'd fuck you."

louis' lips feel dry and he licks them in an attempt to bring some moisture back to his suddenly parched body. he feels desired, wanted - sexy - and he loves it.

"really?" louis barely breathes out the word. his eyes scan up and down harry's face, neck and torso before landing at his lap. a defined bulge can be seen and he lets his eyes linger there a little too long.

"of course princess," harry chuckles huskily. "i'd fuck you until you don't remember who you are, who i am, and where we are."

princess. there it is again - that word. those eight letters that drive him absolutely crazy. louis' mind swirls and he lets out a small whimper because holy shit.

"good to know," louis nods slowly. harry reaches up and pushes louis' fringe back, making it so that he can't hide behind his hair anymore.

"you're really kind of gorgeous," harry whispers. "you definitely got the looks out of the two of us."

before he can stop himself, louis shakes his head.

"please," he scoffs. "you're fucking perfect."

a hand moves up louis' thigh and he bites his bottom lip. the whole thing is just so sensual and hot. the alcohol and pot are making everything more magnified - more electric. a tingling feeling takes place in louis' gut and he realizes that he wants nothing more than to have harry pick him up and fuck him against a wall. it's wrong, gross, and just not okay but right now it's all he wants.

"you're the one everyone wants," harry breathes out, his breath hitting louis' neck. a shiver runs down his spine and he closes his eyes to keep from making any weird noises. if he keeps looking at harry while harry's doing that he'll explode.

"who do you want?" louis asks shyly. he can suddenly feel where he wants harry's hands were just beside his lip and he suddenly wants them everywhere at once. he wants them everywhere right now.

"right now?" harry looks down at louis' lips and then back up. "in the past few minutes i've jumped on the louis tomlinson bandwagon."

louis feels as if he can't breathe and his throat's gone dry. he wants nothing more than to reach out, grab harry's unruly hair, rip off the dumb ass bandana, and just kiss him until his lips are swollen. harry clears his throat and chuckles softly.

"i didn't know there was a bandwagon to jump onto," louis says honestly. he knows he's stalling - he's trying to prevent whatever the fuck is about to happen. it's weird, wrong, and totally not what he expected. but it's also exactly what he wants.

"well," harry smiles his famous sideways smile. "now you do."

[ PART TWO HAS THE SEX. MAKE SURE YOU READ IT ON THE APP AND NOT ONLINE OR SOME OF IT IS CUT OFF. THANKS. ]