Chapter 4

There yuh go, new chapter :)

---Alex POV

I couldn’t believe my eyes, my best friend was here. Not only was Kelly my best friend, she was also my ex.

“What are you doing here?” I asked obviously surprised.

“What, didn’t you miss me?” she hopped into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist.

“I saw you like four days ago but if it makes you feel better, yeah I did miss you.” She smirked.

“Well if you must know, since mom and dad got divorced, dad is legally responsible for me since he has stable finances or whatever.” She trailed off.

I shrugged. I’m gonna have a lot of fun with Kelly here.

“Do we still have that friends with benefits thing going?” I grinned rubbing the back of my head.

She rolled her eyes and smacked me.

Okay so let me explain, our relationship didn’t work out cuz I couldn’t be faithful, but she loved the sex and to tell you the truth; she was great in bed. So we decided on being friends with benefits.

“Fine, but only cuz youre gonna let me stay with you instead of with my dad.”

I nodded but stopped halfway when I understood what she said.

“What the hell are you getting at?”

“Alex if I stay with my dad I’ll be all alone! There’s no one in his house, and face it he lives a few blocks from here and I’d be spending most of my time here anyways.”

I rolled my eyes and dropped her to the floor. “Alex what the fuck?”

Smirking, I walked inside with her tailing behind me.

“This isn’t over Alex!” she yelled as I ran up the stairs and to my room.

I quickly shut the door and locked it as she begun banging on the door. Laughing loudly, I held my stomach in pain.  

“Alex… please open the door” her pounding got slower.

Sighing I opened the door only to be attacked by an enraged Kelly.

“How fucking dare you drop me, and have the nerve to lock me out?” I began laughing again.

“God I missed you Kelly.” Her cheeks lit up as she blushed.

I pulled her into a strong hug and embraced her in my arms for what seemed to be hours.

When I released her, I took a quick shower and got dressed in basketball shorts and a black band t shirt. We spent hours in my bed talking about all sorts of lame things.

My dad had got home and was loudly watching football downstairs, while Lex was locked in his room with the red-headed secretary from the school doing god knows what.

Kelly gets me, she understands what I’ve been through and I could talk to her without her ever wanting anything from me. We could have actually made a good couple if I wasn’t so fucked up in the head.

She sighed and snuggled deeper into my chest “I’ve got to go now”

“So… what’s gonna happen?”

“You can come by after school. By then I would have talked to my dad and you can help me bring my stuff over.” I nodded planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

We both hopped up and I walked her downstairs to the door.

“I’ll text you the directions.” She placed a quick peck on my cheek and ran off to her car.