Chapter 15

There will be a lot of sexual content in this chapter, so if you don' t like it, please dont read it.

 And also, the timeframe that this book happened in is unknown. It was my first book and i dont know when the hell the cart was due and whatever. Shit, in my mind months had past, lol. Anyways, carry on.

---Alex POV

            An automatic smile crept into my face when I smelled the familiar scent of vanilla that belonged to Jessica. Unfortunately, when I opened my eyes, that’s all that remained… her scent. I wasn’t sure whether her coming back to me last night was a dream or a reality, but I know I was so happy right now; nothing could fuck up my mood.

Glancing at my bedside clock, I saw that it was only  6:14am. What the hell am I doing up right now? I groaned and got out of the bed; attempting to sleep without her was hopeless anyways. I crawled down the stairs, the place still a bit dark and everyone dead asleep… well except for me.

It was pretty clear that she wasn’t at my house, I shrugged. I guess she went home; I wasn’t about to go knocking at anyone’s damn house this early in the morning. The way how I’m feeling, I’d probably fall asleep on the lawn anyways.

            Just as I made my way to the couch, the front door shifted open and I heard someone struggling through. I approached the door and raised my brow at Jessica holding two boxes piled high in her arms.

I took them from her; “What is this?”

“My stuff… I was taking them back to my room.” She replied.

I nodded and turned to the stairs, but was stopped halfway. “Our room,”

Awww, I gave her my idiotic grin and she smacked my arm.

After packing her junk up in my bedroom, making room where necessary; we got back into bed and just like that, we both fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up at the sound of knocking at my door. “Come in,” I said quietly as Jessica was still asleep.

My mother came into view. I cant tell the last time I’ve seen her and she lives here. I’ve been so preoccupied for the past few days bawling my eyes out over Jessica that I barely saw anything but my damn shadow.

“I see you’re out of your great depression.” She smiled,

I nodded shyly. “Would you like to come to dinner tonight?” she asked out of the blue.

I paused thinking about it… “Why?”

She raised a brow, “Just trying to clear the air Alexandra, trying to get you used to having a mother.”

I nodded understanding. “Okay, can i-“

“Yes she can come too,” my mother said as if reading my mind.

I grinned as she shook her head and left out my room.

“What was that about?” Jessica mumbled still half asleep,

“Dinner tonight with the folks,” she shrugged and snuggled back into me.

“Jess,” I said after a few minutes passed.

“Mhm?”

“We really need to get that go-cart assignment done.”

“Please, don’t ask me to test drive!” she joked.