Chapter 17 (Last)

---Jessica POV

I groaned as my breasts were bouncing up and down. My breathing was heavy and I swear if this continued I would surely pass out soon.

“Can we take a break?” I groaned.

“Nope,” Ashley yelled across the tennis court.

“But- but whyyyy?” I begged.

Alex had already worn me out with over 3 hours of sex last night and I could barely roll out of bed this morning but nooooo that didn’t stop Ashley from dragging me out here. When Alex told me where she got that toy from I was a bit surprised but also confused. She said her grandfather sent to her but I thought he was dead. It turns out that grandma re-married and this guy was a straight freak!

Ashley sent the ball speeding towards me, I quickly stepped back.

“I’m done,” I held up my hands in surrender.

She giggled and walked over to me and then we made our way up to the house. I was kinda disappointed this morning when I woke up and Alex was nowhere to be found. When Sophie told me her and Rachel headed out earlier in the morning I felt an instant pang of jealousy.

I groaned and began climbing the never ending flight of stairs up to my room. I feel so lost when Alex isn’t around. I chuckled at the irony… imagine just a few days ago she was the one saying that.

After stripping out of my clothes, I headed into the shower and had a nice long bath. About half an hour later, I got out and slipped on my black loose Mickey Mouse crop top and blue jean shorts that exposed a little too much leg for my liking.

I made my way down the long flight of stairs and headed to the huge living room where I met Ashley and Sophie watching lifetime and chatting. There is no way in hell I’m spending my day watching lifetime… I just cant stoop to that.

“Where are the guys?” I asked them.

They shrugged, “Playing basketball,”

I shook my head and plopped down in the leather couch in the middle of them.

“What are we doing today?” I asked leaning my head on Sophie’s shoulder.

They raised a brow, “What can we do? Alex isn’t here to take us out.” Ashley stated.

I rolled my eyes, “I know but we don’t need her to go out.” I pointed out. “We could call a taxi and-“

“As exciting as that sounds going taxi hopping with you, I’m not to sure I wanna get lost in California Jess.” Sophie said running a hand through my hair.

I groaned and sat up frustrated. “We can’t just sit here damn it!”

Christmas vacation was just about ending and we would be going home tomorrow to spend the remainder with our respective families, or in my case; Alex’s family. I have to admit I had lots of fun with these losers and I’m grateful for them being here.

I pouted, “Pweese guys…”

They threw their heads back laughed.

I glared and hopped out of the couch, “Fine, be that way.” I said with them still dying of laughter.

Where is Alex? I was walking around the house like a lost puppy. If she was here, she would find so many things for us to do. I yet out a frustrated groan and headed out to the basketball court in the backyard where the guys were playing.