[three] ˘ ³˘

┆        ┊        ┆        ┆       ┊       ┊       ┆     
┊        ┊        ┆        ┆       ┆       ┆     ♡༊   
┊        ┊        ┆        ┆       ┆       ✮°。           
┊        ┊        ┊        ┆       ✧・゚             
┊        ┊        ┆        ✬°。                       
┊        ┊        ✧・.                                
┊        ✮°。                                              
✬・゚

work was growing even more boring as the time lingered into mid afternoon and the sky came darker faster due to the climate change of autumn. the library wasn't very full, a few young adults hung around trying to finish the last paragraph of their assignments for their english class, and sociology courses. he hummed slowly to the pitter-patter of the clock a few feet away from him, his hand cushioned underneath his jaw, deep brown eyes slightly heavy from being open for so long. the coffee he had purchased from his lunch break, was long gone and he was craving another cup, sadly too many people were in the coffee safehouse for him to go grab a quick cup of joe without his manager noticing his absent. a bathroom break was needed, even his legs didn't feel like moving towards the direction of the stairs, the pain of stepping up each individual step made him sunk lower and lower into his cream colored chair that magically blended in with his warm vanilla toned sweater with a thick red trim around the neck.

"bathroom, or coffee?" he ponders quietly, his deep brown eyes cautiously glancing over at the coffee place and the stairs that seemed almost a mile long with one hundred stairs. the boy stands, stretching his arms and legs ridding himself from the feeling of immobility and numbness coursing through his veins. a diffferent pair of glasses hung low on his lightly toasted brown face with matching coral cheeks from the cold air that invited itself in when individuals opened the large double doors.

taehyung chose his bladder instead of satisfying his caffeine fix.

the library was always less full in the later hours of the day or maybe it just seemed that way because the library was so massive that someone could easily get lost within the aisles of old, dusty books with ripping spines and peeled covers, people were usually in their dorms napping during this hour, or trying to find food to eat for dinner, rushing to their favorite dining halls before they closed for the night. he wasn't looking forward to starting the essay prompt that his professor had given him early monday morning for an assignment due the passing week. his brain ached just thinking about it.

he slowly exited the restroom with fresh hands and a content expression on his face. people passed him on the stairs, they mumbled a quick hello with a grin and swiftly disappeared up the stairs. the man squinted his eyes slightly, eyeing something different about his desk as he approached it, a small pink piece of paper, that was folded, was lying neatly on top of his textbook.

hoseok, the guy from yesterday.

was written on the front, he smiles softly, plopping his bottom onto the comfortable seat and opens the pretty colored pink paper,

━━━━━━━ ・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━━

hello taehyung! i came by to tell you that i finally found that stupid book and to thank you again for helping me yesterday! i wanted to ask for your number so we could possibly hang out one day if you're comfortable with that. this is probably weird, and sorry for my handwriting, i tore the paper a bit too small, lol. xo

━━━━━━━ ・❪ ・━━━━━━━

the boy smiles, and slightly chuckling, imagining an adorable large smile across the boy's face. in about an hour, his shift would be over and he couldn't happily go home, or drop by seokjin and yoongi's apartment and hopefully they'd feed him, like the tiny man always would along, with the eldest who would make a small dessert for the brown haired man who was hungry, tired and craving a long sleep with all his comfortable fluffy blankets and tons of plump pillows that reminded him of gorgeous clouds.